User Avatar Image

Which death shocked you the most?

posted by Flamedramon on - last edited - Viewed by 557 users

Lots of death in this game, but which one were you least expecting?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ben. I thought he would die in the first episode of season 2 at least. Or join a different group of survivors.

I'm surprised that people didn't expect Carley/Doug's death. From episode 1 I assumed the character(s) would die in episode 3 right away. It would have been difficult to branch their interaction and story otherwise. O_o (Given the episodic structure and maintaining release dates.)

• Well to be honest, it was Lee. I mean that escalated VERY quickly. He was basically dead in a second. After episode 4 was over, I thought the whole biting was genius. It made Episode 5 much more intense.
    The other one would be Katjaa. I didn't expect that.

• Why is Molly on the list...?

I had to google Jolene, Irene, Travis, Brenda and David Parker... to realize who they were at all... i wonder how those deaths would be shocking...

• @littlezoe said: Why is Molly on the list...?

I had to google Jolene, Irene, Travis, Brenda and David Parker... to realize who they were at all... i wonder how those deaths would be shocking...

Molly is left to the walkers if you fail to save her(If you didn't bring Clem). It's kind of like Kenny, we see him surrounded by walkers but we don't see him die.

If you try to talk to Jolene Danny shoots her in the middle of her talking, which could be shocking. Travis and David turn into walkers pretty much immediately and grab Katjaa.

If you try to get Irene to not commit suicide, Lee will try to talk her down, it looks like she is considering it but then abruptly shoots herself.

• @Flamedramon said: Molly is left to the walkers if you fail to save her(If you didn't bring Clem). It's kind of like Kenny, we see him surrounded by walkers but we don't see him die.

If you try to talk to Jolene Danny shoots her in the middle of her talking, which could be shocking. Travis and David turn into walkers pretty much immediately and grab Katjaa.

If you try to get Irene to not commit suicide, Lee will try to talk her down, it looks like she is considering it but then abruptly shoots herself.

Yeah, what i meant was i barely remembered those people as they weren't too important.. except Brenda maybe.

• Doug definitely. He wasn't even a target for Lily, so it was that much more surprising when he died. Carly not really since she was held in place by a walker and killed. :)

• I honestly don't think Molly died there, looked like she ran.

Carley's was the most shocking, by far.

• Lee's death wasn't surprising, but it was rather sad

• Carley: 70+
    Doug: 20+
    .... -____________-

• @Zeruis said: Lee. How could the main character die? After Kirkman's comic, that was what I was least expecting. :rolleyes:

Woah, woah. REWIND

Kirkman I believe once said he would kill Rick off sooner or later, as Kirkman loves killing main characters and characters alike.

So I was expecting Lee to die like I know how to talk.

Add Comment