User Avatar Image

Does anyone agree with me on this....(kenny)

posted by WOOPDIDOO on - last edited - Viewed by 916 users

i was looking through threads but can't seem to find one that talks about this so...

i honestly think that kenny didn't deserve to die..(well no one knows if he died or so because they didn't show it) if he did, it isn't like kenny to do such thing. He himself said during conversation that " it isn't right to just leave the people who cares for you and that you need to push on and help those who need it.."

so if anyone agrees with me on this... i would say that kenny shot ben to take him out of misery and found an open window in the building and survived.

season 2 goes on and clem got together with omid and crista then kenny comes in. ( hopefully solved his issues and would continue life for clem..or something like that)

lol i know kenny was an ass the whole season but i wish he is still in second season proving people wrong that he will now keep his cool and try to survive for the sake of looking for a new beginning.... :D

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alot of things that people say or morals, usually have circumstances/loopholes

• Kenny definitely survived. (in both scenarios with Ben,or Christa falling). Telltale purposely didn't show Kenny get bit or killed, but they try to leave you wondering what happened. Can't wait for Season 2.

• To be honest, I don't find this probable. I too actually liked Kenny, but I think the way in which he died actually helped the story a lot, to show how no one is safe during a zombie apocalypse. He died admirably to defend (in this case) someone he had ridiculed the whole game to prove a point he needed to make.

You also don't consider the other split to the story, if you hadn't saved Ben. In that case he jumps down a hole and is surrounded in darkness by zombies, so I don't see how he could escape. It's a stretch to say he survived in Ben's situation as well.

• Kenny was a good man, but I just thought of him staying as him choosing to sacrifice himself to save Lee (despite him not needing it.)

• Put this in the spoilers thread? lol

• Nobody deserved to die in my opinion. Sadly people do...

• I thought I heard Kenny scream when Lee and the others worry for him. And the sound of the walkers 'snacking' on someone so I think he's dead. I killed Ben in the previous episode so I didnt have him with me at this point, the bastard deserved to die after what happened with Carley...yeah I hold a grudge! :P

• @*Hero* said: Kenny definitely survived. (in both scenarios with Ben,or Christa falling). Telltale purposely didn't show Kenny get bit or killed, but they try to leave you wondering what happened. Can't wait for Season 2.

I seen a zombie bite his arm

• @Kingofkings11 said: I thought I heard Kenny scream when Lee and the others worry for him. And the sound of the walkers 'snacking' on someone so I think he's dead. I killed Ben in the previous episode so I didnt have him with me at this point, the bastard deserved to die after what happened with Carley...yeah I hold a grudge! :P

I think the room was dark for a reason, there was probably an open exit somewhere in there (would make sense since there were apparently at least a dozen walkers inside, seems unlikely they would just all have died in the one and same locked room) and since the walkers had apparently been "sleeping" before Christa dropped down to them, it might just as well be there was a corpse in the room, perhaps someone who had shot himself in the head, so it's a viable possibility that Kenny managed to knock back the walker that was trying to bite him (since he clearly was fighting at least one of them while saying his last words to the remainder of the group), escaped from the room and the walkers started munching on aforementioned corpse. Then he could've found some sort of rudimentary weapon, fought off a few walkers and escaped from the area the same way Lee and Clementine did in the very end, which is to say, by being covered in walker intestines.

I didn't try playing with Ben alive but I've read that includes off-camera munching sounds too; well, we all know for certain in THAT situation there was a non-Kenny corpse around for them to chew on (Ben).

It's unlikely, but taking into account the fact this game is supposed to be unexpectable, these scenarios actually become more likely than most others.

• At that moment..I wanted to kill ALL the zombies,in TWD universe..

Add Comment