User Avatar Image

Can the stranger like you?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

If you chose every single good option is it possible for the Stranger to not call you a monster?

Just wondering

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :D @Hudomonkey said: Nothing really...

I told her she was eating human meat when I should have told her to spit it out

You get a slightly different dialogue choice

My bad decisions were either mistakes or saved Molly's Life

Oh does he get mad if i let larry eat it

• He hated me for killing a man in front of her and taking her into danger with me...somewhere...I guess...

• No matter what choices you made (including not allowing Lee or Clem to take anything from his station wagon), he was always going to find a reason to hate you. Kind of makes all the choices seem less significant somehow, since they all lead to this same confrontation regardless.

• @Joe Newberry said: No matter what choices you made (including not allowing Lee or Clem to take anything from his station wagon), he was always going to find a reason to hate you. Kind of makes all the choices seem less significant somehow, since they all lead to this same confrontation regardless.

yeah sounds about right.

though I guess it would be weird to get a slap on the back from the guy that has the head of his zombie wife in a bowling bag.

• Save the animal crackers from episode 3! Don't give'm to Duck! Lee will give them to the stranger and they'll chuckle about how his kid used to like them.

.....DO IT.

• he definitely didnt have a strong case against me. only hates me for things i couldnt control

• To be honest, he didn't seem to hate my Lee and was glad things were going diplomatically.

• @DreadMagus said: To be honest, he didn't seem to hate my Lee and was glad things were going diplomatically.

How the hell did you manage that? He hated me because I:

A. Saved Carley over Doug.

B. Brought Clem with me to the St. John's Dairy.

C. Brought Lilly with me on the RV.

He's so unreasonable, why is it a bad thing I saved Carley over Doug? She has the only gun in the group (so far) and Doug would have probably wanted me to save her instead of himself (that's just the kind of guy Doug is). Also Lee, or at least my Lee, developed a much stronger relationship with Carley (there's few conversation choices you get with Doug in episode 1). I had no control over Clem coming to the St. Johns, we all go there regardless of what I say. Why is it a bad thing I brought Lilly with me on the RV? Isn't that a good thing? Apparently he gets mad at you either way apparently, it's like what the hell do you want me to do Stranger?!

He's just crazy.

• I wonder how he decides what to chew you out for; I brought Lilly on the RV with us, but he never mentioned that with me.

• I don't know how I accomplished it - but I did try the diplomatic/apologetic replies with him.

Add Comment