User Avatar Image

Sexuality

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

So homosexual marriage finally seems like it's getting approval from the American public, to which I say Kudos! I'm firmly attracted to the female form myself, but I'd never want to keep someone from marrying someone else.

290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's very good news for Hugh Bliss and his prismatology movement :p

• I'm having a gay old time here.

• Why in the world does everyone make this topic so complicated? It is real simple. Let homosexuals join in unions not called marriage and give them every equal civil right of any married couple. Everyone should be happy....End of story....I swear you would think people envision this place where homosexuals go up and down the road promoting homosexuality if we allowed such a thing. We have way bigger problems than homosexuality going on in this world and while I don't agree with the lifestyle myself I've never judged any person for that choice and never treated them any different because of it. I have family and friends that have come out over my lifetime. It isn't a lifestyle people choose that I honestly believe. How about we spend this much effort on making our Governments more efficient at actually doing their job? What a concept....We waste so much time trying to deny people their civil rights and liberties we lose touch with the things we should be concentrating on.

• But that's not equal. That's creating something especially for them, and that's not what they want. Never mind that it's exactly the same as marriage - it's not the same thing that hetrosexual couples can do, and that's the issue.

• @Dameon2k said: Why in the world does everyone make this topic so complicated? It is real simple. Let homosexuals join in unions not called marriage and give them every equal civil right of any married couple. Everyone should be happy....End of story....I swear you would think people envision this place where homosexuals go up and down the road promoting homosexuality if we allowed such a thing. We have way bigger problems than homosexuality going on in this world and while I don't agree with the lifestyle myself I've never judged any person for that choice and never treated them any different because of it. I have family and friends that have come out over my lifetime. It isn't a lifestyle people choose that I honestly believe. How about we spend this much effort on making our Governments more efficient at actually doing their job? What a concept....We waste so much time trying to deny people their civil rights and liberties we lose touch with the things we should be concentrating on.

Governor: I believe that I might have come up with a compromise to this whole problem that will make everyone happy! People in the gay community want the same rights as married couples, but dissenters don't want the word "marriage" corrupted. So how about we let gay people get married, but call it something else?

Governor: You homosexuals will have all the exact same rights as married couples, but, instead of referring to you as "married", you can be... butt buddies.
    [long silence]
    Governor: Instead of being "man and wife", you'll be... butt buddies. You won't be "betrothed", you'll be...
    south-park-butt-buddies.jpgGovernor: ...butt buddies. Get it? Instead of a "bride and groom", you'd be...
    south-park-butt-buddies.jpgGovernor: ...butt buddies.
    Mr. Slave: We wanna be treated equally!
    Governor: You *are* equal. It's just that, instead of getting engaged, you would be... butt buddies. And everyone is happy!
    Woman: [from the lesbian crowd] Well, what about lesbians?
    Governor: Well, like anyone cares about fuckin' dykes!
    *the crowd goes into an uproar*
    Governor: Oh, God, I was sure that would work.

• Nobody gets married. The government forbids all marriages and everyone is happy because no one has any special privileges. Maybe then heterosexual couples will see what the big deal is about. Doubt it, though.

• @Alcoremortis said: Nobody gets married. The government forbids all marriages

50938384.jpg

• @Dameon2k said: Why in the world does everyone make this topic so complicated? It is real simple.

yeah it really is simple. let people marry whoever they consensually can and keep gays out of the shady underground scene where disease and violence happens and just let them live boring, yet comforting, mundane lives like everybody else. the sheer fact that we can't get over this yet in the year 2012 and just get on to more important business is pretty dang depressing.

Add Comment