User Avatar Image

Smartest Characters.

posted by Sutinen on - last edited - Viewed by 837 users

I would have to go with Chuck.
Chuck basically saved 2 people's lives (If Lee fails it) by telling Lee that Clem has to learn how to shoot.

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lilly was the smartest, imo. She could have easily survived a long time in the apocalypse. I want to know what happened to her after the prison.

• @Zeruis said: Lilly was the smartest, imo. She could have easily survived a long time in the apocalypse. I want to know what happened to her after the prison.

Totally. She was the only one to notice supplies were missing. She was paranoid, yeah, but quite smart and adaptable.

• @YamiRaziel said: Totally. She was the only one to notice supplies were missing. She was paranoid, yeah, but quite smart and adaptable.

In everyone else's defense, Lilly was lying to them about how many supplies they had left, if I recall. Lee can tell her that nothing has gone missing, and she admits that she's been changing the totals in what she reports out to the team.

Or I could be off my rocker and misremembering.

• Lee... because I played as him.

• Doug, followed by Lee, then Chuck.

• @Zarron said: In everyone else's defense, Lilly was lying to them about how many supplies they had left, if I recall. Lee can tell her that nothing has gone missing, and she admits that she's been changing the totals in what she reports out to the team.

Or I could be off my rocker and misremembering.

When is that supposed to have happen? This is the first time I hear about this...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H217zmQH9M -- About 23 minutes in here; though, on re-watching, its possible she means someone is messing with the count, not that she has two separate counts.

• @Zarron said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H217zmQH9M -- About 23 minutes in here; though, on re-watching, its possible she means someone is messing with the count, not that she has two separate counts.

The count is getting messed with, but because she's a smart gal, she's keeping a count of her own too. That's how she knows somebody is stealing supplies. So yeah, there are two counts :)

• Right; what I meant is that there's a count somewhere in public and the thief is manipulating that count, not that Lilly was (like I thought when I played through the game.) I first thought Lilly was fixing that count to match with what was being stolen to not worry people, but now I think what is more likely is one day Lilly thought: "Hey, didn't we have more of that?"

Then she started keeping a private list of her own. Which makes more sense and makes her seem less paranoid, but more justifiably paranoid.

• Chuck was the smartest. He was a hobo after all. Then Molly, she knew how to survive well enough to realize she didn't need the boat. Lee was the next smartest. He was the only one who knew something was wrong with the house; although Kenny did, Lee had a much stronger feeling and was the only one who worried about Mark. No one expected any wrong of the meat the St. John's were offering either. Lee had a suspicious feeling, and that's why he left to look for Mark.

Add Comment