User Avatar Image

Smartest Characters.

posted by Sutinen on - last edited - Viewed by 265 users

I would have to go with Chuck.
Chuck basically saved 2 people's lives (If Lee fails it) by telling Lee that Clem has to learn how to shoot.

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doug is smartest with physical things, but his actions and intentions get the best of him.

I'd say Christa is the smartest in brainpower, though Omid is the best at keeping a positive attitude.

• Lee Everett is the smartest character BY FAR overall.

"You're still the smartest fucker among all of us!"

Not including the protagonist, there's Doug with his book smarts. There's also Christa, I suppose.

• @CarScar said: Lee Everett is the smartest character BY FAR overall.

"You're still the smartest fuck among all of us!"

Not including the protagonist, there's Doug with his book smarts.

I still think Chuck was smarter than Lee. Lee did not think cutting Clem's hair or teaching her how to shoot was a good idea until Chuck gave a logical reason for it. After careful thinking, I do believe Lee is smarter than Molly but definitely not Chuck.

• @george1120 said: I still think Chuck was smarter than Lee. Lee did not think cutting Clem's hair or teaching her how to shoot was a good idea until Chuck gave a logical reason for it. After careful thinking, I do believe Lee is smarter than Molly but definitely not Chuck.

I think Chuck's survival instincts were more honed then Lee's at that point, and any subject concerning Clementine was seen with rose-tinted glasses.

Chuck is definitely more wise than Lee though.

• Lee's obviously not the smartest, as he got nipped by a walker obviously hiding behind a piece of cardboard xD

I think Doug is the smartest, and then Molly.

• Really depends. Doug knew a lot of practical tech stuff but was a bit socially awkward since he was pretty sheltered his whole life. Katjaa was pretty smart also as a mother and also for being a vet which was the closest to a doctor the group had before they met the group of cancer patients during episode 4, I'd say the doc was the smartest in that way for that.

Molly was pretty smart for knowing how to survive but never showed much academically to be honest. Chuck was pretty on par with Molly I think too but we never really found out much since he got offed pretty soon :L

Lee is a mix of both, he was a history teacher but he also learned a lot of good ways to survive depending how the player acted out. In one way you could say he was the most sociable of them since he could potentially get along with anyone or be a mute if the player chose :L

Lee also seemed to be a very strong father figure despite never having kids of his own.

• There are quite a few different ways to take "Smart."

From a raw brain-power aspect, I'd go for Doug, followed by Kat or Lilly.

For a "Think on your feet because your life depends on it," I'd go Lee, then Kenny.

• @Forsoothe said: Travis.

His father was Special Forces, he knew what he was doing!

Add Comment