User Avatar Image

What was your opinion on Lilly?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 308 users

Obviously there's been sides taken ever since the scene in the meat locker.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Was with her up until she shot Carly in the face. Felt bad about how Larry died, but doing that made me not have too much sympathy. Double when she stole the RV.

• Before her breakdown?
    - Yeah, she's great.

After her breakdown?
    - You're just a scared little girl, get the fuck over it.

• Before her breakdown: I've got my problems with her.

After: "Where's the 'Shoot Lilly' button, I don't care about canon after what she did to Doug!"

• Before her dad's death she was great, but after her dad's death her personality has changed, she became reckless and sad that she hated everything. I think its okay because if you lost someone you love and you care about will you be the same as her?? Don't judge her as crazy bitch.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@TheShooter said: Before her dad's death she was great, but after her dad's death her personality has changed, she became reckless and sad that she hated everything. I think its okay because if you lost someone you love and you care about will you be the same as her?? Don't judge her as crazy bitch.

agreed! Yes she was crazy but why she become crazy? ask kenny

• @N7. said: agreed! Yes she was crazy but why she become crazy? ask kenny

Because me and Kenny refused to let Larry come back as a walker.

Then she repays the favor by shooting one of my bros. I hate that woman so much.

• It's not like Kenny *and Lee* enjoyed killing Larry... She knew her dad's condition and should have been more proactive in keeping him calm.

Carley was with Lilly even longer than Lee was. I think Lilly was crazy, and a bitch for not trusting Carley. It was obvious it was Ben. Really obvious.

Lilly gets a tiny bit of leeway in a Doug play through, but pulling a gun out on your own group in the middle of the road after they had just been attacked is a good idea how? Oh yeah, crazy bitches don't make good decisions.

Lilly made them stay at the Motel longer when Kenny wanted to leave. The bandits knew they were there, but still she thought it was a good idea to stay until they hopped the fence and attacked. Yeah, THEN it's a good idea to leave.

• @Dildor said: It's not like Kenny *and Lee* enjoyed killing Larry... She knew her dad's condition and should have been more proactive in keeping him calm.

Carley was with Lilly even longer than Lee was. I think Lilly was crazy, and a bitch for not trusting Carley. It was obvious it was Ben. Really obvious.

Lilly gets a tiny bit of leeway in a Doug play through, but pulling a gun out on your own group in the middle of the road after they had just been attacked is a good idea how? Oh yeah, crazy bitches don't make good decisions.

Lilly made them stay at the Motel longer when Kenny wanted to leave. The bandits knew they were there, but still she thought it was a good idea to stay until they hopped the fence and attacked. Yeah, THEN it's a good idea to leave.

There were no bandits, because Ben made a deal with them.
    Plus, who cares what Kenny wants? I will quote Lilly:
    Gambling with your family's life is pretty stupid, if you ask me!
    Will you remind me when was the last time any of them ate after they left the motor inn?
    And how was Savannah not ten times worse than the motor inn?

• I did like her for a while, she was doing her best to try and look after the group but became far too demanding and didn't really listen to anyone. She became bossy and thick headed and wouldn't even consider what others had to say she was just like "Lol you're wrong I'm right" without giving it a second thought.

I understand she kinda lost it after Larry died but she still had no right to just go around angry at everyone or not listening to them.

Her suspicions of Ben turned out correct but how she handled the situation was just wrong.

Add Comment