User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 9.4K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TheRickGrimes said: If only. D:

kenny.jpg

We have to #beLEEve in Kenny.

EDIT: In retrospect, this was a terrible 100th post.

• Yeah, the wiki can't be trusted. I found this earlier on Kenny's page:

If Lee agrees to leave Kenny, he will give Kenny bullets. As he is leaving, Lee hears Kenny fire off two shots, one at Ben and one at himself, saving them both the pain. This can only happen if Ben is saved in Episode 4.

There was obviously one bullet left from the gun that Kenny took from the couple, since the group ran out of bullets from shooting walkers in the mansion =.=

• But I've heard the walkers eating him in Ben's scene, Kenny is of course dead but Telltale likes deceiving us.

• I'd love to see kenny as a walker in season 2

• I used to hate Kenny. But by the end of this series, I grew to love the stupid guy. And I will fight to the end that he deserves Unknown status on the Wiki page.

People have already said it, but just to clarify: it has happened before in TWD that people who were assumed dead (but whose death's were not seen) ended up surviving: Tyreese, Andrew (in the show).... Lee manages to fight his way through that entire herd. Rick has managed to survive without a fucking hand. TWD is realistic in that they kill people off that have been around for a while. TWD is also unrealistic in that they allow people who should have died a long time ago to stick around.

Also, if you get the Ben scenario: if you ask Christa and Omid to keep an eye out, Omid clearly states he can not see anything. Then when Lee returns, Christa asks what happened and if he actually saw them die. The end of the game uses the word "lost" and not dead. Kenny is probably dead, but the thing is WE DO NOT KNOW. We see Kenny run and hear some weird noises... how do we know the walkers didn't stop to eat Ben? How do we know those noises aren't them eating Ben?
    Kenny may have seemed like he was giving up, but how many people when faced with death decide that maybe they aren't ready to give up? Especially when they just gave a speech saying how terrible suicide is?

2mwdvlj.jpg
    I paused it here and tried to brighten the picture.... does it look like the walkers are swarmed around anything? It looks as if they are just passing through. I kept pausing and did not see any sewer, but there is always the possibility that Kenny ran for it... and just like Lee, maybe he got enough blood on him to get through.

The Christa version is even more likely for Kenny to have run out of there.

• @tragictwist said: I used to hate Kenny. But by the end of this series, I grew to love the stupid guy. And I will fight to the end that he deserves Unknown status on the Wiki page.

Also, if you get the Ben scenario: if you ask Christa and Omid to keep an eye out, Omid clearly states he can not see anything. Then when Lee returns, Christa asks what happened and if he actually saw them die. The end of the game uses the word "lost" and not dead. Kenny is probably dead, but the thing is WE DO NOT KNOW. We see Kenny run and hear some weird noises... how do we know the walkers didn't stop to eat Ben? How do we know those noises aren't them eating Ben?
    Kenny may have seemed like he was giving up, but how many people when faced with death decide that maybe they aren't ready to give up? Especially when they just gave a speech saying how terrible suicide is?

I know! I'm pretty sure Kenny wouldnt just give up his life right after he made an anti-suicide speech. Hopefully telltale will bring him back season 2.

It also says on the wiki that he's dead, it should be unknown.

• @SaveCarley said: 2ugcgoh.png

The magics of Microsoft Paint.

• When Kenny kills Ben and then disappears you can hear walkers eating, but that doen't mean that they were eating Kenny, maybe they were eating Ben, I'm not sure but It could be... walkers continue eating people even if they are dead (a good example of this is Chuck) So... that's why I think the one that walkers ate was Ben and not Kenny.

• @Zarron said: Wait -- but Kenny already has facial hair.

His evil twin would have another mustache oover the other which is twirled at the sides. :cool:

• HE USED THE SEWER SYSTEMS.
    I hope :(

Add Comment