User Avatar Image

The next protagonist

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 469 users

who might it be?
let's not jump to conclusions
Who MIGHT!

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If Clementine is going to be in the story, I'd prefer a female lead. It would give us a chance to play out a motherly presence to her to go along with Lee being a fatherly figure to her in the first season. Plus if we play as another male character with Clem in the game, I'm really afraid Telltale will try and have a relationship between the two of them that may end up very similar to or overshadow what Lee and her had and I don't want that. I don't want Lee to just be forgotten.

• New character is better I think.

• I think it will either be Omid or a new character. I didn't vote because I'm not sure which one it could be.

One could point out that both Lee and Omid injured their leg pretty early after their introductions into the game. One could draw conclusions from this similarity or just call it a coincidence. It could be a hint that the protagonist torch is passed to Omid.

But really, it could be any of the options. It's impossible to tell. It could be Clem, it could be Christa, it could be someone new. Perhaps the perspective will change throughout the season? Who knows?

• I would like to have Molly or a new character, Omid and Christa well.. I like them I really do, but I don't want to play as one of them... :/

• I'd say Omid, but his personality is defined already. I'd consider Christa as she is somewhat more reserved and her personality isn't shown entirely.

• @Noble said: I'd say Omid, but his personality is defined already. I'd consider Christa as she is somewhat more reserved and her personality isn't shown entirely.

Well we don't know everything about him

• If it is a female, and the female character isn't Clementine I am not going to be accepting a female protagonist. I won't be purchasing Season II.

It also depends on if Sean Vanaman will be involved again, if he even breathes on the story I'm out.

• @NeonBlade said: If it is a female, and the female character isn't Clementine I am not going to be accepting a female protagonist. I won't be purchasing Season II.

It also depends on if Sean Vanaman will be involved again, if he even breathes on the story I'm out.

Clem is highly unlikely the most they can do is skip 2 years ahead and she'll only be 11

• I used to think that molly was likely, but now that she hasn't appeared in episode 5 and I know she was introduced as a way to lighten the tone, I doubt she will appear again.

IDK now, if I had to guess I would say a new person, but christa and omid are in an interesting situation if they're still alive, having to find clem and take care of both her and the baby. (if the baby is still alive even...)

I clicked IDK, because I really don't know...

• @zeke10 said: Well we don't know everything about him

But he was already fleshed out along with his personality, being light-hearted to keep everyone's morale up.

Add Comment