User Avatar Image

For some reason I really love Christa and Omid

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 429 users

At first I didn't care too much about them , but it episode 5 I fell in love with them. Especially Omid. Does anyone else feel the same ?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They both became really awesome in Episode 5. It's a shame we didn't get more of Omid in previous episodes, because he really shines here. The only person who at least tried to keep things light hearted. Christa really grew on me too after Crawford, and I'm glad that the both of them survived (even if my bro Kenny had to die for that). When Omid challenged me to a cripple fight? Instant friendship.

• I hated Christa at first, she got better in episode 4 and in episode 5 she was honestly up there with my favorites. Omid has always been awesome, throughout every episode.

Episode 5 made me love characters I hated (oh Kenny), and made me love the characters I already loved even more.

• Omid is awesome, but I hated Christa in Episode 3, especially when she got mad at me for killing the walkers with Clem. She was okay in the last episodes though.

• Christa's a bit naggy, but Omid is hilarious and a really nice guy. The group would be flat-out happiness-free and just sad and depressing without him :/
    "Dude, you totally ruined that guy's face."
    XDD

• I really like them, they're super nice and stuff... but I can't really care about them, at least not as much as I cared about Ben or Kenny. If they died, it wouldn't really hit me that hard.

• I liked Christa ever since she was introduced. She was an Alpha chick I could get behind, unlike Lilly.

And Omid was a bro. If only him and Doug could have met. :(

• @Merc said: I liked Christa ever since she was introduced. She was an Alpha chick I could get behind, unlike Lilly.

And Omid was a bro. If only him and Doug could have met. :(

R.I.P
    Doug
    Ep1-Ep3

• "Our cat is gonna be pissed :("

• I was immediately suspicious of Omid when he was so enthusiastic about seeing a kid, but afterward i came to like him a lot. I really enjoy his lighthearted attempts to cheer everyone up, and his overall positive attitude grew on me.

As for Christa, at first i despised her. I resented her comments about Lee and Clementine in the train station in episode 3, and felt that she thought she knew better than everyone else, and this carried into episode 4. In episode 5, she improved, but still had some things that ticked me off. I didn't like when she chewed out Omid for trying to lighten the mood, and she seemed like she went out of her way to make everyone think she wasn't pregnant. If Ben died in episode 4, and Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa in episode 5, i think she jumped down the hole to try to convince the group that she wasn't pregnant since she took a risk like that(particularly to Kenny, since it seemed she realized he knew when she refused his offer to drink at first).

In a way, i blamed her for Kenny's death in that scenario, but maybe that's just from my grieving over him.

Overall, I still don't like her as much as everyone else, but she showed she has a good heart, and that's fine by me.

• @Mornai said: I was immediately suspicious of Omid when he was so enthusiastic about seeing a kid, but afterward i came to like him a lot. I really enjoy his lighthearted attempts to cheer everyone up, and his overall positive attitude grew on me.

As for Christa, at first i despised her. I resented her comments about Lee and Clementine in the train station in episode 3, and felt that she thought she knew better than everyone else, and this carried into episode 4. In episode 5, she improved, but still had some things that ticked me off. I didn't like when she chewed out Omid for trying to lighten the mood, and she seemed like she went out of her way to make everyone think she wasn't pregnant. If Ben died in episode 4, and Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa in episode 5, i think she jumped down the hole to try to convince the group that she wasn't pregnant since she took a risk like that(particularly to Kenny, since it seemed she realized he knew when she refused his offer to drink at first).

In a way, i blamed her for Kenny's death in that scenario, but maybe that's just from my grieving over him.

Overall, I still don't like her as much as everyone else, but she showed she has a good heart, and that's fine by me.

Why was he so happy to see a kid? It was a little creepy

Add Comment