User Avatar Image

For some reason I really love Christa and Omid

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 503 users

At first I didn't care too much about them , but it episode 5 I fell in love with them. Especially Omid. Does anyone else feel the same ?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I liked Christa ever since she was introduced. She was an Alpha chick I could get behind, unlike Lilly.

    And Omid was a bro. If only him and Doug could have met. :(

  • @Merc said: I liked Christa ever since she was introduced. She was an Alpha chick I could get behind, unlike Lilly.

    And Omid was a bro. If only him and Doug could have met. :(

    R.I.P
    Doug
    Ep1-Ep3

  • "Our cat is gonna be pissed :("

  • I was immediately suspicious of Omid when he was so enthusiastic about seeing a kid, but afterward i came to like him a lot. I really enjoy his lighthearted attempts to cheer everyone up, and his overall positive attitude grew on me.

    As for Christa, at first i despised her. I resented her comments about Lee and Clementine in the train station in episode 3, and felt that she thought she knew better than everyone else, and this carried into episode 4. In episode 5, she improved, but still had some things that ticked me off. I didn't like when she chewed out Omid for trying to lighten the mood, and she seemed like she went out of her way to make everyone think she wasn't pregnant. If Ben died in episode 4, and Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa in episode 5, i think she jumped down the hole to try to convince the group that she wasn't pregnant since she took a risk like that(particularly to Kenny, since it seemed she realized he knew when she refused his offer to drink at first).

    In a way, i blamed her for Kenny's death in that scenario, but maybe that's just from my grieving over him.

    Overall, I still don't like her as much as everyone else, but she showed she has a good heart, and that's fine by me.

  • @Mornai said: I was immediately suspicious of Omid when he was so enthusiastic about seeing a kid, but afterward i came to like him a lot. I really enjoy his lighthearted attempts to cheer everyone up, and his overall positive attitude grew on me.

    As for Christa, at first i despised her. I resented her comments about Lee and Clementine in the train station in episode 3, and felt that she thought she knew better than everyone else, and this carried into episode 4. In episode 5, she improved, but still had some things that ticked me off. I didn't like when she chewed out Omid for trying to lighten the mood, and she seemed like she went out of her way to make everyone think she wasn't pregnant. If Ben died in episode 4, and Kenny sacrifices himself to save Christa in episode 5, i think she jumped down the hole to try to convince the group that she wasn't pregnant since she took a risk like that(particularly to Kenny, since it seemed she realized he knew when she refused his offer to drink at first).

    In a way, i blamed her for Kenny's death in that scenario, but maybe that's just from my grieving over him.

    Overall, I still don't like her as much as everyone else, but she showed she has a good heart, and that's fine by me.

    Why was he so happy to see a kid? It was a little creepy

  • @zeke10 said: Why was he so happy to see a kid? It was a little creepy

    I felt that it was implied most of the kids he saw were either dead or non-existent.

  • @Noble said: I felt that it was implied most of the kids he saw were either dead or non-existent.

    That's what I thought.Seeing Clem was a glimmer of hope and made him think that his and Christa's future child could have a chance in that horrible world.

  • After dealing with Lilly's betrayal and the death of Carley, Duck, and Katjaa, I wanted nothing to do with Omid and Christa. Totally didn't trust them at first but that changed a lot after Lee get's bit and they are Clem's best chance for a family.

  • I love them. Christa's hostile attitude annoyed me at first, but then i grew to love her an Omid :)

  • Yea. In S4 I didn't like Omid much. But in EP5 he was really funny. Especially after he told me he would "cripplefight me".

Add Comment