User Avatar Image

Coolest Quotes in the Game?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users

What are your favorites? Some of mine might have to be:

Lee: No Ken. It's not okay!
Drop it.

Kenny: I thought that fucking thing was broken!
You little pissant!
...Get the fuck outta here.
Lee-Lee it's okay.

Ben: This is my fault, all my fault!
So give me a fucking break!
My leg's hurt, I think.
What? What is it? I'm okay, I'm okay...

Carley: You're just a scared little girl. Get the fuck over it.

Lilly: He's not, dead!
Goddammit Lee I need you!

Omid: There must be thousands of them! Jesus!
He's got a resourceful air about him. Dickson Kent III.

Larry: I've got charm comin' out of my ass!

241 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Funniest Quotes of All Time:

Omid: You ruined that dude's face.

Ben: I think I just peed myself.

Kenny: It wasn't for touching kids was it? O_O

Kenny: If we find that bell-ringer, I'll ring THEIR motherf***ing bell!

Kenny: Why the hell are we lettin' the one-armed guy do all the high risk maneuvers?

Kenny: So we've got the kid on watch again? Might as well put up a sign that says 'The men are gone, come rape our women and children'.

Lee: I would put some bourbon in that teacup if I could.

Lee: Cause the one-armed guy insists. Now shut up about it.

Lee: Are you dead? HEY, ARE YOU DEAD?!

Larry: I got charm coming out of my a**

• Kenny when Lee admitted to go to prison "It wasn't for touching kids was it?" and Lees reaction, I lolled so hard at that.

• @dubesor said: Kenny when Lee admitted to go to prison "It wasn't for touching kids was it?" and Lees reaction, I lolled so hard at that.

Heh, also(if you side with him in the meat locker):

Kenny:"I just smashed a guys head in with a 50 pound block. You saw me do that, right?"

• Lee: Everything okay up there?
    Ben: I think I just peed myself.
    Lee: That's a yes then?

• Kenny: Why the hell are we lettin' the one-armed guy do all the high risk maneuvers?

Lee: Cause the one-armed guy insists. Now shut up about it.

Kenny: That thing looks a little rickety.

Lee: Maybe keep that shit to yourself next time.

• "Don't be afraid of him, honey. You're smart. He isn't. You're smarter than all of 'em." - Lee

The delivery and somberness of this one line was amazing. I'm not a huge fan of Episode 5, but that line was incredible. David Fennoy needs to win a voice award.

• "Is that all you got, Lee? You ain't shit." - Andy St. John

The way he says this is fucking hysterical. Especially when his face is bruised. How can you say someone else isn't shit when he just beat the fuck out of you?

• "Lee? We're good." - Lilly.

She may have killed Carley, but I've always liked Lilly. She's a very complex character, much more than Carley, who has a bland personality and is pretty 2D if you ask me.

• I have a lot of favorites, but I am reminded of this:

"Is that all you got, Lee? ... You ain't shit!"

"It's over!"

"Fuck you. As soon as Dan and Mama get out here, y-you're all fucked!"

"They're not coming."

"What do you mean...? Lee, what the fuck do you mean? Don't you dare walk away from me, Lee! Get back here and FINISH THIS THING! Get back here and fight me like a man, Lee! ... Lee... Leee!"

• I don't know the exact quote but one of my favourite moments is when you tell Andy that his family won't come out and he's like "What do you mean? LEE? LEEEEEEEE..."

@Doctanian said: "Lee? We're good." - Lilly.

She may have killed Carley, but I've always liked Lilly. She's a very complex character, much more than Carley, who has a bland personality and is pretty 2D if you ask me.

NOBODY ASKED YOU MOTHERF---COUGH... Sorry... I didn't mean that. But as you may very well know... She was the love of my life. And I'll tell ya... she was all three dimensions baby YOUKNOWHATIMSAYING HAHA YEAHHHEH /Carl Brutananadilewski

Add Comment