User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd say I was just a shy short of CinnamonToastKen's reaction to this. I had then started to wonder whether I could somehow ratchet up the misery a few steps more, so I went ahead with some musical alterations to the scene. Even if pushing it a little, given our sensibilities, it will certainly pass muster with someone from over here. However, I can only guess how one outside that native background might take to it (likely a deal over the top for some), so consider it at the least a cultural experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_oIKuZqpg

• Holy Crap, not only did i Cry, i broke down in front of my family. This was insane. I felt a little sad about katjaa, ;ess about the other deaths, but holy crap was the ending heartbreaking.

Not since the last episode of Battlestar Galactica with Adama and Roselyn did i cry so much.

• I literally cried on Lee's last moments, when Clem shot Lee I was sad.
    At the end of the credits might have been christa and omid at the distance so she might be safe

• *Slowly raises a hand* ...And I'm a girl.. (Not that matters, cry your eyes out men!)

But seriously, I get a bit hurt by comments like "If you didn't cry at the end, YOU'RE NOT HUMAN >:C". So what am I? An alien? Seriously, I just knew it was just a game, not real. If it was real I would cry untill I died from dehydration. But really, I don't tend to do that a lot in games.

It's okay to cry, but it's also okay when you don't cry.. Right? XD

P.S. Excuse me for my English, it's not my mother tongue c:.

• Well if im honest i did feel like crying, and the reason was is because the characters are not just some cheesy made up on the spot people who are like mindless idiots, I actually adapted to the characters (im a guy by the way) And when kenny died...I felt destroyed, I loved him, I loved the whole series. Can't wait for the next 5!

• I didn't, I was more astonished than sad.

• I didn't cry (I've never cried at a video game) and didn't even feel like crying. That being said, it was a very good episode and I felt like I'd been punched in the gut when that thing that happened to Kenny happened.

• I was more "no...I haven't got Clem back to Omid and Christa" Not now,a little bit more. *keep bashing the button, trying to make Lee get up* Then mixture of feelings, which stopped me from crying.

• @jord955 said: Well if im honest i did feel like crying, and the reason was is because the characters are not just some cheesy made up on the spot people who are like mindless idiots, I actually adapted to the characters (im a guy by the way) And when kenny died...I felt destroyed, I loved him, I loved the whole series. Can't wait for the next 5!

That's true and I respect that.

Cheesy or not, it was still just a game for me.
    Of course I was a bit sad.

• @Emmerd said: I get a bit hurt by comments

You gonna cry?

:p Sorry i couldn't help myself!

Add Comment