User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A question for OP and the people who didn't cry. Nothing wrong with that btw.

How recently did you pick the game up? Have you been playing the episodes as they released from the very beginning? I feel like I cried so much because I just got too attached to the characters over all those months. I can see how somebody who bought the game last week and played through it wouldn't experience the same emotions I did, maybe wouldn't cry.

• @Dildor said: I can see how somebody who bought the game last week and played through it wouldn't experience the same emotions I did, maybe wouldn't cry.

I don't know about that. I played it over the course of a day and a half and shed more than a few. :o

Emotions are weird. I laugh sometimes, especially at jump scares in video games/movies/etc. Not a normal reaction, mind you. For instance, I laughed when Katjaa was trying to help that guy in episode 2 and... well... you know.

• I cry when I've given up on hope, and I didn't cry. Well, maybe when Ben was telling me to let him go...

• @CharmingBirch said: I don't know about that. I played it over the course of a day and a half and shed more than a few. :o

Emotions are weird. I laugh sometimes, especially at jump scares in video games/movies/etc. Not a normal reaction, mind you. For instance, I laughed when Katjaa was trying to help that guy in episode 2 and... well... you know.

Glad to hear it. :)

I'm not saying this game won't make people who just picked it up cry, just saying they probably won't feel the same attachment as the guy who's had them on his mind for the last 8 months or whatever. ;)

• I cried at the ending. Then again, I have been playing episodes since they were released.

• @Dildor said: Glad to hear it. :)

I'm not saying this game won't make people who just picked it up cry, just saying they probably won't feel the same attachment as the guy who's had them on his mind for the last 8 months or whatever. ;)

I'm sure a lot of us will find out what it feels like when S2 is released. :)

I'm trying to imagine playing through an episode, getting to the cliffhanger ending and then having to wait for the next installment. Pretty sure I would pull my hair out. :(

• The little boy in the attic made me cry for like an hour but the most that happened for the ending was my eyes misted up a bit. I just was really disappointed with the ending so I was unable to feel all this emotion that other people felt. I guess if you're satisfied with something, you can truly be engrossed in it? The attic boy and Ben and Kenny dying (either separate or together) really...man...really got to me.

• @Emmerd said: Seriously, I just knew it was just a game, not real.

Thats why some girls should not play videogames. True gamers always compares themselves with an main hero, its like another life behind the monitor's screen.

• @Istibul said: Thats why some girls should not play videogames. True gamers always compares themselves with an main hero, its like another life behind the monitor's screen.

wat. I have the same outlook, but I'm a guy. Does that mean I shouldn't play video games either? I just... wat.

@ OP: I didn't cry either. It was sad, no doubt, but it was pretty cool knowing that you've given her (Clem) the tools to survive in that world. Kind of like a weird sense of pride, haha.

Add Comment