User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

Admitting tears is no shame:(

279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't cry (I've never cried at a video game) and didn't even feel like crying. That being said, it was a very good episode and I felt like I'd been punched in the gut when that thing that happened to Kenny happened.

• I was more "no...I haven't got Clem back to Omid and Christa" Not now,a little bit more. *keep bashing the button, trying to make Lee get up* Then mixture of feelings, which stopped me from crying.

• @jord955 said: Well if im honest i did feel like crying, and the reason was is because the characters are not just some cheesy made up on the spot people who are like mindless idiots, I actually adapted to the characters (im a guy by the way) And when kenny died...I felt destroyed, I loved him, I loved the whole series. Can't wait for the next 5!

That's true and I respect that.

Cheesy or not, it was still just a game for me.
    Of course I was a bit sad.

• @Emmerd said: I get a bit hurt by comments

You gonna cry?

:p Sorry i couldn't help myself!

• A question for OP and the people who didn't cry. Nothing wrong with that btw.

How recently did you pick the game up? Have you been playing the episodes as they released from the very beginning? I feel like I cried so much because I just got too attached to the characters over all those months. I can see how somebody who bought the game last week and played through it wouldn't experience the same emotions I did, maybe wouldn't cry.

• @Dildor said: I can see how somebody who bought the game last week and played through it wouldn't experience the same emotions I did, maybe wouldn't cry.

I don't know about that. I played it over the course of a day and a half and shed more than a few. :o

Emotions are weird. I laugh sometimes, especially at jump scares in video games/movies/etc. Not a normal reaction, mind you. For instance, I laughed when Katjaa was trying to help that guy in episode 2 and... well... you know.

• I cry when I've given up on hope, and I didn't cry. Well, maybe when Ben was telling me to let him go...

• @CharmingBirch said: I don't know about that. I played it over the course of a day and a half and shed more than a few. :o

Emotions are weird. I laugh sometimes, especially at jump scares in video games/movies/etc. Not a normal reaction, mind you. For instance, I laughed when Katjaa was trying to help that guy in episode 2 and... well... you know.

Glad to hear it. :)

I'm not saying this game won't make people who just picked it up cry, just saying they probably won't feel the same attachment as the guy who's had them on his mind for the last 8 months or whatever. ;)

• I cried at the ending. Then again, I have been playing episodes since they were released.

Add Comment