User Avatar Image

[EP1] Where are pharmacy keys?

posted by jcashsp on - last edited - Viewed by 53K users

I've been looking and looking and can't find them. Any help?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TheNNerdGamer said: umm i think he figured it out
    its been months since it was posted

It was posted and I replied within 1 hour. I don't randomly go into old threads to try to help people with stuff they figured out in April.

• Any chance I can still get some help with this section? I have the photo and the axe, but I have gone outside with Doug like 50 times and I can't figure out how to actually show him the photo. The first time I went outside with him was before the Glenn mission; have I screwed things up irreparably?

It's infuriating because I can see the photo in my inventory, but I've run through every dialogue option with Doug and there's no way for me to show it to him that way. when I mouseover him all I see is the text bubble, so I can't show him that way. And when I just try to axe the lock, he stops me saying we need to prove the zombie was a pharmacist before we do that. But I don't seem to be able to show him the photo as part of that bit, either....

• @custerc said: Any chance I can still get some help with this section? I have the photo and the axe, but I have gone outside with Doug like 50 times and I can't figure out how to actually show him the photo. The first time I went outside with him was before the Glenn mission; have I screwed things up irreparably?

It's infuriating because I can see the photo in my inventory, but I've run through every dialogue option with Doug and there's no way for me to show it to him that way. when I mouseover him all I see is the text bubble, so I can't show him that way. And when I just try to axe the lock, he stops me saying we need to prove the zombie was a pharmacist before we do that. But I don't seem to be able to show him the photo as part of that bit, either....

go back to the office where you found the pic and look in the drawers and find the remote than go out and show the remote to doug or ues it on the tvs across the street than also you need to break the gate with the ax and grab the brick and throw it at the tvs across the street you should be good from there

• @custerc said: Any chance I can still get some help with this section? I have the photo and the axe, but I have gone outside with Doug like 50 times and I can't figure out how to actually show him the photo. The first time I went outside with him was before the Glenn mission; have I screwed things up irreparably?

If you still need, help, just keep asking. There are still plenty of people hanging around here to help you out.

• @walkerbait00 said: go back to the office where you found the pic and look in the drawers and find the remote than go out and show the remote to doug or ues it on the tvs across the street than also you need to break the gate with the ax and grab the brick and throw it at the tvs across the street you should be good from there

I have done this (get the remote, show doug, have him turn the TVs on, etc.) but I still can't break the lock on the door because he hasn't seen the picture and, although I can see it in my inventory, I can't seem to show it to him.

• If you select the photo, Lee shows it to Doug. Don't know what you are playing on, this was easily done with a mouse scroll wheel on P.C.

• @dustpuffs said: If you select the photo, Lee shows it to Doug. Don't know what you are playing on, this was easily done with a mouse scroll wheel on P.C.

Playing on a mac laptop with trackpad at the moment, but when I mouseover doug the only option I get is the text bubble; there's nothing to scroll down to. I can see in the little bar on the far left of the screen that the picture is in my inventory, but when I mouseover doug there's no way for me to show it to him.

• You don't mouse over Doug. Did you feed anyone an energy bar? You just scrolled on it, and it became an option to feed. The same with the photo. Just scroll through your items and choose it. Then Lee should show it to Doug.

• @dustpuffs said: You don't mouse over Doug. Did you feed anyone an energy bar? You just scrolled on it, and it became an option to feed. The same with the photo. Just scroll through your items and choose it. Then Lee should show it to Doug.

Yeah, I fed a couple people energy bars, gave whats-her-face the batteries, etc. etc. There's a white circle over each character, and when I mouseover it, options come up that I can scroll through (like the speech bubble to talk, the energy bar icon to give food, etc.). But when I do that for Doug, the only thing that appears is the speech bubble icon, there is no other icon or option to choose and no way to "scroll through my items"

• You may have a glitch. Have you exited out of the game and then gone back in? Or maybe try rewinding to the prior chapter and play through again to see if it works. Sometimes these solutions make things work for people when they wouldn't work before. There are playthroughs on YouTube if you want to watch it, in case that helps any. Sorry you are struggling with this. Maybe someone else has had this problem and could chime in?

Edit: Okay, crap, sorry, it looks like a step got left out here, I'd thought it was in Walkerbait's post, but just reread and realized it wasn't there. Anyway, when you are outside with Doug, look over at the zombie under the pole. Then you should be able to show Doug the photo. You say something like " I think that guy has the pharmacy keys", Doug asks why, and you show him the photo and tell him he looks like the guy in it. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Add Comment