User Avatar Image

**** Survived!!!! :eek:

posted by Nunyabiznes on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users

K..... Yes there are two optional endings, and both seem to end with Lee dead. But how can that be? You the player are Lee. And we already know there will be a second season.

So, lets explore the options.

First and most obvious, is the optional ending where Lee is just left behind. So the option of him being dead could be that he just passed out due to the loss of blood.

And in the alternative option.... Clem shoots Lee. Kinda of a final blow with absolute certainty that lee is dead. Or is it? I mean Clem did just learn how to shoot a gun and the all important feature of her closing her eyes as she fired could be a miss shot on an already passed out Lee.
Thoseeyesareclosed.jpg

So you see..... there is still hope you will be playing as Lee in Season 2.

Thoughts or conjectures? Because I'm convinced this is how it will be.

I believe I answer everyone's questions regarding how he can survive through out this thread.... but due to a troll, I refuse to continue with pointless banter after page 5. However if you have a real question that I have not answered I will attempt to answer it...

But think about this point first; there is NO proof that Lee is dead.

222 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here you go, OP, you can now put your moronic theories to rest.

Lee is confirmed dead.

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by JabbaDaHuttX7
    [SPOILERS]

Okay, it's a really silly question, but can you confirm that Lee is really dead? Yes, I know it's a really silly question.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake
    Yes, he's dead.

Lee is dead...get over it.

• I don't know guys, it could just be the devs trying to throw us off.

;)

/sarcasm

• Lee's dead. It's the work of Kirkman. There is no cure. If you goes against what he says, you go against the entire Walking Dead universe. Face it, he's gone. Nobody likes that Lee's dead and I'm quite sure everyone has a (discreet) sense of hate at Telltale choices, but let's face it. Move on.

• @Negabandit said: Lee's dead. It's the work of Kirkman. There is no cure. If you goes against what he says, you go against the entire Walking Dead universe. Face it, he's gone. Nobody likes that Lee's dead and I'm quite sure everyone has a (discreet) sense of hate at Telltale choices, but let's face it. Move on.

If that's in response to me, I was being sarcastic. You see I was arguing your very point throughout the whole thread.

:)

• This is the best Troll I've seen in a while. Bravo, good sir, you have thoroughly bullshitted this entire forum with a mastery not seen for many years.

• I never actually played this game, but I have been watching playthroughs and have a pretty clear understanding of the story.
    I signed up here just so I could share my opinion (hopefully you guys know understand this is an opinion).
    I have read a lot of things with Lee surviving like, 'he only grazed his cheek' or 'there was a breath at the end!!'.
    If he was to survive, my only possible thoughts on it happening would be something like
    'Clem moved the gun slightly too the right and possibly shot the arm that was bitten?'
    (The breath during the black screen could possibly be Lees breath of relief?, maybe the pain was gone?)
    But this being said leads us to stuff like 'But what if you chose to amputate his arm?' or 'Why was Clem on her own afterwards?'

We also found a quote CONFIRMING Lee is dead but it would be VERY pointless if he turned around and said 'No, Lee is alive.' This makes us think what the point was of 'killing' him.
    This game has twists and turns at almost every corner and if you ask me there will probably be another twist with a returning of Lee.

There is really no way of discussing this properly as there as SO many work arounds.

We all know there is no cure.

I really do hope Lee makes some sort of shifty return.
    But if I wanted him still being alive, there would have to be a damn fine excuse.
    I still want to know what the breath was about after Clem 'shot' him.
    It would be pretty poor if they put that in there as a last breath because I believe once you are shot in the head. You cannot breathe rofl.

#bringbackLee2012

• Can't believe y'all epicly fed the troll for about 7 pages.

Add Comment