User Avatar Image

Wait--Everyone Always Goes With You?

posted by JackSchirmer on - last edited - Viewed by 326 users

Say it ain't so, Telltale!

I've been discovering that no on goes off at the beginning of Episode 5 with a posse that doesn't include Omid, Christa, Kenny, and Ben.

In other words, all that nonsense about your choices affecting how people act towards you was all marketing horseshite, and the threads where ttg promised us that, this time, choices really did amtter! was only more marketing department scamming.

Telltale, you rotten, miserable frauds: You made a nice little interactive comic, and told us it was Heavy Rain. Please go screw yourselves.

Thanks,
Jack

13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @JackSchirmer said: Say it ain't so, Telltale!

    I've been discovering that no on goes off at the beginning of Episode 5 with a posse that doesn't include Omid, Christa, Kenny, and Ben.

    In other words, all that nonsense about your choices affecting how people act towards you was all marketing horseshite, and the threads where ttg promised us that, this time, choices really did amtter! was only more marketing department scamming.

    Telltale, you rotten, miserable frauds: You made a nice little interactive comic, and told us it was Heavy Rain. Please go screw yourselves.

    Thanks,
    Jack

    How about you make ONE thread with all of your complaints instead of multiple.

  • ya TTG has done more with one game than David Cage, Bioware doctors, peter molyneaux have done in their entire careers. get lost troll.

  • have you played episode 5
    at the beginning near it you go back to the house so are you serious?
    you are just looking for things to complain about; find somewhere else to troll "please...for the kids" LOL

  • Ok, definitely trolling.

  • Are you trolling now? Every post I've seen you make was you bitching about literally nothing. I'm not even sure if you've played episode 5 or not, you seem so clueless about everything.

    Your choices do matter on who goes with you or not. The choice to be mean to Kenny means he wont come with you, the choice of not showing the bite will result in Christa and Omid not coming, and your choices effect if Ben is even alive or not, furthermore he wont come with you if you're a dick to him unless you say it is for Clem's sake.

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: have you played episode 5
    at the beginning near it you go back to the house so are you serious?
    you are just looking for things to complain about; find somewhere else to troll "please...for the kids" LOL

    i swear to god this is jealousy from other game studios.

  • :guybrush: So you are a troll.

    I didn't want to believe somebody could be so dumb. :p

  • @Dildor said: :guybrush: So you are a troll.

    I didn't want to believe somebody could be so dumb. :p

    well shit, gotta take risky measures then :P

This discussion has been closed.