User Avatar Image

The shadow people are....

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 911 users

Ben and Molly.

The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh wow, that's a wild theory, haha. I did notice the taller figure walked just like Ben, but due to the situation he was in, it's just IMPOSSIBLE he would have survived that. I'm not even betting on Kenny getting out of there, and he wasn't the one who was impaled on the ground :p

• Sorry, dude, but even if she saved him from being IMPALED BY A RAILING THROUGH THE CHEST, he'd have bled out...... and even, if by some miracle, she screwed a doctor to get Ben patched up - he'd be down in bed for weeks, or maybe months.

• @Viser said: Oh wow, that's a wild theory, haha. I did notice the taller figure walked just like Ben, but due to the situation he was in, it's just IMPOSSIBLE he would have survived that. I'm not even betting on Kenny getting out of there, and he wasn't the one who was impaled on the ground :p

the posture is a dead give away. do you have any pics to post.

• Uh, Ben was kind of shot in the face? Unless Kenny missed somehow and Ben's speech was cut off because he uh... had a sore throat?

• @short_stack said: the posture is a dead give away. do you have any pics to post.

Not really, sorry;

But seriously, I think that even TTG doesn't have a clear idea on who they are. They probably just reused Ben's model or something...

@short_stack said: Uh, Ben was kind of shot in the face?

And yeah, there's that tiny detail :p

• So...what about the people who dropped Ben? We clearly saw him getting his legs broken. I'd think that Molly would rather save Kenny than Ben, given the situation.

• @Zeruis said: So...what about the people who dropped Ben? We clearly saw him getting his legs broken. I'd think that Molly would rather save Kenny than Ben, given the situation.

time has passed, from Clem leaving Lee and going to the farm.

• @short_stack said: Ben and Molly.

The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.

Ben's dead Kenny shot him in the face.

• Yep, that's who I saw in my game. Ben, at the top of the hill. That's right, he wandered on out of Crawford and walked all the way to the country miles outside the city with his TWO BROKEN LEGS and multiple bite wounds. How silly of me to think it was Christa and Omid...

• Ben is dead, you're being delusional.

Add Comment