User Avatar Image

Purchase issue on iPad 3

posted by winsquall on - last edited - Viewed by 268 users

I need help. I purchased the all 2 at 5 pack on iPad but i CAN ´ t download it: it s written coming soon. I ve already restart my iPad ten times And it Never work. I tried to install the apps again And nothing . Help me....

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CAN you tell me if a Fix will be available soon?

• Don't tell me to restart my ipad because i made it a many times....

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

When you shut down your device, let it rest for a few minutes before restarting. This will allow your cache to clear. Once you restart, make sure you are signed into the iTunes account you used to purchase the game and the multi-pack, and ensure you have a strong internet connection. When you launch the game, you should see a momentary black screen as the game looks for updates. This is normal, so please do not shut off your device or close the game. After this process is complete, all episodes should be shown as available.

• Having the exact same problem...

• Sorry, but i ve already read and done this. I shut down my iPad one hour but nothing happened. Im connectes because i tried to download a book before i started the game... Another solution ?

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

You can try uninstalling the game application, and then reacquiring it from the App store.

• @MattP said: You can try uninstalling the game application, and then reacquiring it from the App store.

Did this 4 times! And had to replay episode 1 countless of times because of this error. Please fix it.

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

When you reinstall the game, you do not have to play Episode 1 before downloading the other Episodes. If they still appear as Coming Soon, please try the steps outlined above. If you have a clean install of the game, then all episodes should be updated. This would suggest that you may not be properly connected to our server. If you have any settings on your device blocking access to outside content, please disable these and restart your device again. Also make sure your internet connection is strong, as the game will check episode states when you first launch it.

• I have tried the steps above countless times. Nothing changes.
    Removing and re-installing the game doesn't work either.
    My internet connection is great.
    WHAT could be blocking access to the outside content? I've checked in-game setting, nothing that has that option. Under iPhone's setting, also none.

Add Comment