User Avatar Image

Clem, Y U NO mention that??

posted by MuffinMansBro on - last edited - Viewed by 533 users

If Clems birthday was six days before the final episode, and Christa/Omid joined 4 days ago (they mention it at some point, I think in the Mansion Attic if Lee tells them they've been great since the beginning?), then what reason would she have to not mention it :(?

IIRC it would be like, the day before the bandits came and screwed everything up so it's not like it would have been a bad time to say it, right?

It just depresses me that she mentioned something like that to CAMPMAN before Lee :(...we could have had such a happy time before things all went to hell...

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I was actually hit really hard when Campman said that. I wish she would have told us ;n;

• what if campman just made it up to fuck with you?

at least thats how i saw it.

• Clem doesn't trust Lee :(

Blew my heart right there...

• Yeah, that part kind of upset me. I yelled "she's 8!" at the game when he asked, and was shocked when he yelled "wrong, she turned 9 six days ago".

But who knows, maybe Clem forgot. I'm sure they didn't keep a calendar around in the zombie apocalypse. Campman was probably trying to be "fatherly" to Clem and ask when her birthday was, she tells him the date, and he's like "that was a few days ago!"

• Don't be sad. It was probably the first or second question that wacko sick bastard asked her before telling Clem not to mention their little conversations to Lee.

• @Siniistar said: what if campman just made it up to fuck with you?

at least thats how i saw it.

Actually, that IS possible...never thought of it that way.

Wish there was an option to ask her about it and find out for sure. I sort of expected it to be one of the last things you could tell her before dying

"And also....happy late birthday :)..."

But then again that could be taken as sort of dickish on one of the worst, if not THE worst day of her life.

• @Kiel555 said: Don't be sad. It was probably the first or second question that wacko sick bastard asked her before telling Clem not to mention their little conversations to Lee.

@Kiel555 said: Yeah, that part kind of upset me. I yelled "she's 8!" at the game when he asked, and was shocked when he yelled "wrong, she turned 9 six days ago".

But who knows, maybe Clem forgot. I'm sure they didn't keep a calendar around in the zombie apocalypse. Campman was probably trying to be "fatherly" to Clem and ask when her birthday was, she tells him the date, and he's like "that was a few days ago!"

These are possible too.

Hell, I just posted this topic about 5-10 minutes ago and I already feel better :D. Didn't expect that.

• She could have forgotten about it, or maybe she just didn't want to bother the others about it while they were trying to survive... But yeah, that's a shame she didn't tell Lee. That would have been cool to have an option "Happy Birthday" for Lee's last words!

• Umm...how exactly do you keep track of the date in a zombie apocalypse?

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: Umm...how exactly do you keep track of the date in a zombie apocalypse?

Same way we do now. With a calendar.

Add Comment