User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 22.4K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @demonteddybear said: In times of great stress and fear the human body is able to push in more adrenaline which increase strength. In fact most of the time we only really use 50% of our total strength even when working out. Its at these moments of life or death that we can truely push ourselfs to the limit. The human body is a amazing machine.

...meh...not really satisfied

• @mkane24 said: ...meh...not really satisfied

But it's the truth, people are able to lift cars up when they are under extreme circumstance as well as rip doors out of the hinges with there bare hands.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@FISHY1254 said: Oh and will people who already bought the game have to pay for season 2 and it's episodes?

Season 2 will be a separate game - same as how if you see a movie at the theatre, you have to buy another ticket for the sequel. :)

• what time is season 2 coming

• This is a pretty pointless question, but is Ben ever seen shooting his gun? Because I realized I haven't seen him doing it, not even once. He even says he's not good with guns back in the attic...

Edit: As a matter of fact, do you ever see Ben killing a walker?

• I have a question;
    Was the Stranger not named because the Devs couldn't think of a fitting name, or was he always intended to be anonymous?

• I watched an early trailer of WD, and noticed that there a scene where Krista made a suicide. (here: http://youtu.be/RtkkHAmgYWs?t=42s)
    Since the first season are done
    it would be very interesting to know details .. why this moment was changed in the final version of the game, and what the story behind this?

• @Alexey N. said: I watched an early trailer of WD, and noticed that there a scene where Krista made a suicide. (here: http://youtu.be/RtkkHAmgYWs?t=42s)
    Since the first season are done
    it would be very interesting to know details .. why this moment was changed in the final version of the game, and what the story behind this?

It was never meant to be Christa, they changed a few things around in that trailer so we weren't already spoiled when we played it. Replace Christa with Katjaa and there ya go :)

• User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff

@Mornai said: How on EARTH did Beatrice(girl in episode 3 beginning) survive three entire months with that strategy?

Maybe she was in a coma and she only just woke up at the beginning of episode 3.

Add Comment