User Avatar Image

Carley was a bitch

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley, God I miss Lilly.

148 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TheNNerdGamer said: yep. you're the only one (as far as I'm concerned)

It was serxy to me.

• I wouldn't call Carley a bitch. I would call her "not the smartest person around". She was obviously threatening a mentally unstable woman at the worst time possible. She was just stupid that she thought that she could diffuse the situation by calling a Lilly a bitch. Dumb move. Carley was one of my favorite characters, though. Her last words were to stand up for Lee.

• Yeah, the person standing up for a kid when nobody else does, is the bitch. Totally! Not the person who kills an innocent women in cold blood... /s

You're trying to rationalize the fact that she destroyed the group with the fact that she (*possibly*) helped the group learn how to use guns.

Lilly provoked the bandit attack, she insisted the group stayed there, and then made Lee discover the hidden meds consequently leading up to the attack.

• If you think about it... It's all the cop's fault. If he had payed any fucking attention to the road they wouldn't have crashed and Lee would've never ended up in the drug store with Carley and Lily.

#FUCKTHEPOPO

• @darknessofheart said: Then she would've tried to shoot Ben just like she does when Carley isn't around. Many are probably saying "So", but that's not how you handle things when in a leadership position, especially without any hard evidence. Lilly was a ticking time bomb and Carley was simply defending someone she saw as a friend. Yes, Ben did steal supplies and many people hated him, but the fact that Lilly shoots someone at point blank range based off a hunch or some harsh words demonstrates just how unfit of a leader she has become.

Everyone in the group was losing family members left and right with Lee having to kill his brother so the death of her father is no excuse to kill someone. I liked Lilly, but she was going to kill someone regardless if Carley stood up.

You make some good points. Lilly was going to kill someone, but she would've shot Ben. If Carley would've just shut up, everyone would've won, including Carley fans.

Kenny killed Larry. Lee can kill Ben. What's the difference?

• @Dildor said: Yeah, the person standing up for a kid when nobody else does, is the bitch. Totally! Not the person who kills an innocent women in cold blood... /s

You're trying to rationalize the fact that she destroyed the group with the fact that she (*possibly*) helped the group learn how to use guns.

Lilly provoked the bandit attack, she insisted the group stayed there, and then made Lee discover the hidden meds consequently leading up to the attack.

Carley was a bitch because of her last words. That really didn't help the situation. You call someone a scared little bitch then turn you head away from them? Lilly killing Carley was fucked up, but Carley should've take more... preventive measures.

Not really. Ben traded with the bandits, the same bandits that attacked the St. Johns regardless of the fact they had a deal with them. Those bandits weren't trustworthy.

Lee himself said Lilly trained them, what more evidence do you need? Other than Mark, the likelyhood of anyone else knowing how to operate high powered rifles and handguns is slim.

• @Zeruis said: I wouldn't call Carley a bitch. I would call her "not the smartest person around". She was obviously threatening a mentally unstable woman at the worst time possible. She was just stupid that she thought that she could diffuse the situation by calling a Lilly a bitch. Dumb move. Carley was one of my favorite characters, though. Her last words were to stand up for Lee.

That's true.

• @Doctanian said: You make some good points. Lilly was going to kill someone, but she would've shot Ben. If Carley would've just shut up, everyone would've won, including Carley fans.

There is no difference and that's my point. I'm not defending Kenny over his decision to kill Larry or any of Lee's possible decisions. I will say that I saw more rational behind those decisions, but I am not defending any of the similar actions. Lilly shoots Ben and everyone wins? No, because there was absolutely no evidence that Ben did anything wrong at that point and does not alter the fact that Lilly murdered someone based off a nagging feeling.

Many fans themselves thought Ben had nothing to do with it and wouldn't even know of Ben's actions had he not told Lee directly. The group would still see Lilly as an unstable person who killed without a clear reason and needed to be taken care of just like she was when she shot Doug or Carly.

• @Doctanian said: You make some good points. Lilly was going to kill someone, but she would've shot Ben. If Carley would've just shut up, everyone would've won, including Carley fans.

Lilly would have killed Ben if Carley would've shut up

result: you never would've known who was giving supplies to the bandits

• @Doctanian said: Carley was a bitch because of her last words. That really didn't help the situation. You call someone a scared little bitch then turn you head away from them? Lilly killing Carley was fucked up, but Carley should've take more... preventive measures.

Not really. Ben traded with the bandits, the same bandits that attacked the St. Johns regardless of the fact they had a deal with them. Those bandits weren't trustworthy.

Lee himself said Lilly trained them, what more evidence do you need? Other than Mark, the likelyhood of anyone else knowing how to operate high powered rifles and handguns is slim.

Murder someone because they called you a scared little bitch? What kind of a scared little bitch do you have to be to do that?

Add Comment