User Avatar Image

I don't get why Kenny is calling Vernon and his friends

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 525 users

Thieves or Bad Guys in the finale. I get it they stole Kenny's last hope he had, but Vernon and his friends are good people just trying to survive in a ZA. Christa was right, they would have done the same thing. Imo I find it karma for Kenny wanting to steal from the Campman's family car in Ep 2

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope there's a hurricane out at sea.

• The way I see it, if you're going to steal a boat from somebody in the zombie-ridden post-apocalyptic Savannah... The people you stole the boat from are pretty destined to die. They knew this. They "knew" they were going to die. The group was already weak AND had a little girl to take care of. The theft lead to the whole group's death for all they know.

They were a bunch of dickheads and like I said before, I hope they end up REALLY, REALLY regretful as long as they can survive on the sea before they run out of supplies.

But then again... Did I take the supplies in the station wagon? Why, yes I did. But at that time we didn't even know if who the owner of it is or if he/she was even alive. Vernon knew the whole group and cared about Clementine. He still took it. Suck my dick, Vernon.

• Yeah, Vernon's a thief and he betrayed Lee's group. His taking of the boat ruined what little hope Kenny had.

• Vernon managed to become the only character in the entire game I actually wished death upon. What he did was a complete dick move. Like other people said, he knew thousands of walkers were coming into the city and stealing the boat would most likely lead our group to death, and he did it anyway. So fuck that guy. I hope they all rot on that boat.

• I was shocked at what Vernon did. He always seemed so nice and that he actually cared about Lee and Clem. Then he abandons me, after everything. I get his reasons: he noticed the train, figured it probably attracted a herd, and wanted to get out of Savannah before they came but still... he seemed so nice. He did kind of admit that he was changing following Brie's death:

"You know the worst thing? I don't feel much, or not enough at least. I should be taking Brie's death to heart but I'm just taking it in strides..."

What really pisses me off is how he says, not in my main playthrough but one of my others, that I'm not a suitable parent for Clem because I don't "strike him as a man that cares for others" but then soon afterwords he betrays me and my people.

• i would not have stolen the boat or beat up the people that owned it, so vernon was a dick and his group were probably all murderers and thieves not cancer survivors

• Here's hoping the boat secretly contained bubonic plague in the fuel tank or something. That should show'em.

• @Rock114 said: Here's hoping the boat secretly contained bubonic plague in the fuel tank or something. That should show'em.

Or hopefully Molly replaced the battery with a broken one :D

• @AnnaSan said: Or hopefully Molly replaced the battery with a broken one :D

Or perhaps one that will slowly build up power over time... until it EXPLODES. I think you can tell, by my knowledge of batteries, who I saved in Episode 1.

• @Rock114 said: Or perhaps one that will slowly build up power over time... until it EXPLODES. I think you can tell, by my knowledge of batteries, who I saved in Episode 1.

I can also tell by your profile picture :)

Add Comment