User Avatar Image

The shadow people are....

posted by short_stack on - last edited - Viewed by 803 users

Ben and Molly.

The tall guy has the exact same posture as Ben and the he was saved by Molly while Kenny was protecting him. Ben said that he will prove himself to Lee and hasnt done so yet, so from a narrative point of view we are still waiting for Ben to redeem himself.

Molly is the second person cause she saved Ben and also shes a cool character to bring back. and the height works as well.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It was Omid and Christa. Ben's legs are broke Kenny is dead, and well Lee is well.... a walker xD. That and Clem was told to meet up with Omid and Christa at the train. The shorter one was limping pretty badly (Omid's leg is cut open and infected.) the taller one is walking fine.

• See? I told you guys! Kenny killed the king of zombies and saved Ben while they were mourning!

• @Kaserkin said: See? I told you guys! Kenny killed the king of zombies and saved Ben while they were mourning!

haha

OP, the only way that could be Ben is if it's Walker Ben carrying Molly's things. Actually, that would be redeeming himself?

• I dropped Ben off the railing and seen him get devoured, so if it is Ben in my case he'd probably be a couple feet shorter by the time the zombies are done with him.

• After Carley...After Lee.... BEN IS BACK.

• *SPOILERS*

(For people who saved Ben only) On The Walking Dead Wiki, it says that Kenny committed suicide if you give him the gun that you had (After Ben picks it up) (You can only give him the bullets by choosing "Ok" when Kenny asks you to go) And I tested this out, and It seems weird how even though Kenny supposedly killed himself (Lee also says that he did) I only heard one gunshot, and that was the one that Kenny used to put Ben out of his misery, and yet Christa says she heard multiple gunshots. What do you guys think?

• Christa's off her rocker maybe? Or perhaps Kenny procured a silencer in the seconds between killing Ben, and then himself, attached it, commited suicide, and Christa saw by looking down and seeing him, but she accidentally says she "heard" two shots when she heard one and saw the other, hoping Lee would make sense of her crazy ramblings and form a coherent thought out of them.

Or perhaps the hootch from the attic was kicking in. We may never know.

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: *SPOILERS*

(For people who saved Ben only) On The Walking Dead Wiki, it says that Kenny committed suicide if you give him the gun that you had (After Ben picks it up) (You can only give him the bullets by choosing "Ok" when Kenny asks you to go) And I tested this out, and It seems weird how even though Kenny supposedly killed himself (Lee also says that he did) I only heard one gunshot, and that was the one that Kenny used to put Ben out of his misery, and yet Christa says she heard multiple gunshots. What do you guys think?

I think in my game: I heard one shot, Christa asked what happened and Lee told her that Kenny put Ben out of his misery because becoming a walker was the one thing he was truly afraid of.

• Kenny only commits suicide if you leave bullets in your gun for him to use. If he only has one shot he'll just shoot ben and go out swinging

• Really?

So not only has this dude gained my forgiveness, but he's gained a bit of my respect too.

Add Comment