User Avatar Image

Nicknames

posted by Moggyoxys on - last edited - Viewed by 377 users

Do you guys have any nicknames you call any of the characters?

Ben (I call him these in a joking way):
The Walking Liability
The Walking Fuckup
Shitbird
Pissant (Oh Kenny:rolleyes:)

Kenny:
Luigi

Vernon and Co:
Invalids
Fucking Invalids
Make-a-Wish Invalids (there's something about that word)

That zombie that ruined Thanksgiving:
Hero Killer

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Clem, Clemmy.
    Shaggy (rello raggy)
    Irational Ken
    Cool Kat
    Loopy Lilly
    Large Larry
    Mark...
    Chucky
    Carl's, the Battery
    Disco Doug
    quack. Little shit.
    Go away woman... Retard.
    Carefull C, Christa
    Ohhhmid lar
    Vern
    Radio nob, KIDnappa, Peado

    I'm getting the feeling, that you just made these up on the spot...

  • Leester.

    Clem

    Kenster (So bro that they even got matching names)

    Bitch (For Lilly, Larry, and Carly)

    Dougie Howser (Doug)

    Rucks (Chuck)

    Nobody else really got a name from me.

  • I also called Lilly SideburnsMcGee and Brie Miss. Piggy.

  • Wow, you guys are harsh on Bree. It is one thing to say you don't like her character, that she is bitchy or bossy. It is quite another to make fun of her physical appearance. Remember, she is the pre order winner. Which means she is likely someone who's been around TTG for awhile, and she could very well be on these threads. I hate to think of her reading things like this about herself. I doubt many of us here are taking time out from our busy international modeling jobs to be on the forums. So please, play nice, okay?

  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: I'm getting the feeling, that you just made these up on the spot...

    Well I do do Loopy Lilly and Disco Doug plus Large Larry.
    Also Clemy. And when is see Ben i go... It wasnt me...
    Most made up

  • Im alsilo harsh on.. Go away ahhh go way... They are Zombies you retard

  • @Shrewsbury Survivor said: Im alsilo harsh on.. Go away ahhh go way... They are Zombies you retard

    I'm guessing this is aimed at me? Hard to tell. I was trying to point out that her zombie is based on a REAL human being. We should treat our fellow humans decently. That includes, by the way, not using the "R" word you used. It is highly offensive and hurtful to people with mental disabilities, as they have had this derogatory term used against them for a long time. It's not like they can help their situation. It isn't a word that should be thrown around when someone is acting stupid.

  • @dustpuffs said: I'm guessing this is aimed at me? Hard to tell. I was trying to point out that her zombie is based on a REAL human being. We should treat our fellow humans decently. That includes, by the way, not using the "R" word you used. It is highly offensive and hurtful to people with mental disabilities, as they have had this derogatory term used against them for a long time. It's not like they can help their situation. It isn't a word that should be thrown around when someone is acting stupid.

    No not aimed at you.
    Thats what I say when she goes "go away" loads.
    Just annoys me. I dont mean to offend its just the thought process of someone whos lived so long wouldnt be.
    "maybe theyll leave me if i plead with them"

  • @dustpuffs said: Wow, you guys are harsh on Bree. It is one thing to say you don't like her character, that she is bitchy or bossy. It is quite another to make fun of her physical appearance. Remember, she is the pre order winner. Which means she is likely someone who's been around TTG for awhile, and she could very well be on these threads. I hate to think of her reading things like this about herself. I doubt many of us here are taking time out from our busy international modeling jobs to be on the forums. So please, play nice, okay?

    I call her "the fat ass" cause she has a fat ass to say "we can't let him leave... he's from crawford".

    we're talking about the character not the winner/actor

  • Clementine - Almighty Clemster
    Lee - One armed badass
    Kenny - Kenorama
    Katjaa - Copy katter
    Lilly - Bad aimer
    Larry - Problematic heart guy
    Mark - Main course
    Charles - Shovel killer
    Carley - Battery noob
    Doug - Master of hacking TV remotes
    Duck - Quack
    Brie - That one person who got killed 2 times
    Christa - Pregnant chick
    Omid - Crippled leg guy
    Vernon - Verny the fern
    Stranger - Guy going to strip club

Add Comment