User Avatar Image

who feels bad for Ben?

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 574 users

if you saved ben back in crawford you get to the house and it gets kinda intense:

Kenny says that "Lee should have left your ass back in crawford, we have enough problems".
Ben replies: "FUCK YOU KENNY"
"I am so,so,SO sorry about katjaa and duck, I AM. and I know i fucked up, BUT stop pushing me around and STOP wishing I was dead.

"NO!,you know how they died, you've said GOODBYE, I never got to see my family, my little sister...do you get that?your family is gone but at least you had them to lose."

"I never made it home. They could be alive or dead or walkers or WORSE and I don't know. SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!"

(I don't remember exactly what he said)

that's just sad, I feel bad for him.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes, I felt immensely bad for him because he never intended for anyone to get hurt. I got annoyed at him a lot, but I never thought he was a bad kid or that he deserved to die. His inclusion in the game was also a vital plot point in that not everyone can be a a badass hero or useful during this time.

Some people are just not cut out for horrible circumstances and do the best they can with what they have. Ben kept his humanity and was a good guy overall and his story is definitely a sad one in that he never even saw his family again. I'm just really glad he finally got his chance to speak his mind and finally allowed others to see him for who he really was and get off his back.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: actually Chuck is the reason Lee is dead

[LIST=1]
    [*]Ben was the reason for the bandits raid.
    [*]The result of the raid was the crew leaving the motor inn.
    [*]The crew then seeked refuge in Savannah.
    [*]Lee then got bit in Savannah.
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*]Or you could blame Ben's teacher for he's the reason why Ben joined the group in the first place.

[*]Or you could actually blame Glenn because he's the one that knew about the motor inn in the first place.

[*]Or maybe you could actually blame Duck because he's the reason why you left Hershel's farm and going to Macon which would then result in you going to the motor inn where you will meet Ben.

[*]Or you could actually blame Shawn for he's the one that drove you to Hershel's farm which would result in you meeting Kenny and his family, with whom you would catch a ride to Macon.

[*]Or you could actually blame the police officer 'cause he drove you to an area close to Clementine's house.

[*]Or you could blame Lee because he's the one who got in trouble, leading him to get arrested and then get the ride with the police officer.

[*]Or actually you could blame the state senator for his actions led to Lee murdering him, making him a criminal.

[*]Or maybe you could blame Lee's wife because she consented to sleeping with the state senator.
    [/LIST]
    Basically Lee's ex-wife caused Lee's death.

• @CarScar said: [LIST=1]
    [/LIST]

[LIST]
    [*]Or you could blame Ben's teacher for he's the reason why Ben joined the group in the first place.

[*]Or you could actually blame Glenn because he's the one that knew about the motor inn in the first place.

[*]Or maybe you could actually blame Duck because he's the reason why you left Hershel's farm and going to Macon which would then result in you going to the motor inn where you will meet Ben.

[*]Or you could actually blame Shawn for he's the one that drove you to Hershel's farm which would result in you meeting Kenny and his family, with whom you would catch a ride to Macon.

[*]Or you could actually blame the police officer 'cause he drove you to an area close to Clementine's house.

[*]Or you could blame Lee because he's the one who got in trouble, leading him to get arrested and then get the ride with the police officer.

[*]Or actually you could blame the state senator for his actions led to Lee murdering him, making him a criminal.

[*]Or maybe you could blame Lee's wife because she consented to sleeping with the state senator.
    [/LIST]

chuck indirecly told you your destiny

• i felt bad for him, but not when he took the pick out of the door to let the zombies enter crawford. did he not see the zombies or use his imagination as to why it would be there in the first place?

• Oddly enough i dont. I saved him at crawford because my playthrough had him being super good morale and i wasnt gonna kill anyone or let them die. Even at the end i just felt that ben was that character who came in to tell everyone else the truth about the infection and then be killed off later knowing his purpose had been done. If anything id be more sad that we didnt see molly again or that lily left the episode before.

• @CarScar said: [LIST=1]
    [/LIST]

[LIST]

[/LIST]

we should blame clementine because she caused the deaths of Lee, Kenny, and Ben.

• Everyone loves to point fingers at ben. Acidents happen.

• @zeke10 said: Everyone loves to point fingers at ben. Accidents happen.

That's what ben's father said.

• @BlackPaladin said: That's what ben's father said.

lol.png?w=476

• It really wasn't Ben's fault the bandits attacked. They would have attacked sooner if they hadn't cut a deal. And what would have been the result? They still would have had to have left the Inn, people could have died in the shooting/zombie raid like they did as it was.

The only thing different is that you have someone to blame it on. Just because Ben thinks its his fault doesn't mean it is.

Maybe if he had come forward and said something about the bandits, the group could have been a little more prepared. Maybe they could have just up and gone. But the bandits were keeping close watch on them. They could have struck at any moment.

Add Comment