User Avatar Image

Vernon and Co.

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 567 users

Sorry if someone already made a poll about this but I really want to know what people think and in the form of a poll.

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why does a group of old and sick people need a boat? Just die.

Lee's group deserves it more.

• @Chrizza said: Why does a group of old and sick people need a boat? Just die.

Lee's group deserves it more.

I know this begins to be philosophical, but I just have to get this straight: So you value human beings by their ability to survive?
    Not many of them were sick to the extend where they would surely die. I get the fact that lee's group generally was younger and therefor more 'life' to save. But they were also more capable of surviving without one, so that makes it equal in my opinion.

• @KeyC said: I know this begins to be philosophical, but I just have to get this straight: So you value human beings by their ability to survive?
    Not many of them were sick to the extend where they would surely die. I get the fact that lee's group generally was younger and therefor more 'life' to save. But they were also more capable of surviving without one, so that makes it equal in my opinion.

In their world, yes.

I don't mean it in an extreme Crawford way, but I rate our group above theirs for that reason.

• Even better when somebody stays at the house: They beat him up, steal the boat and leave the person to become a zombie snack.

Way to go, Vernon!

• To be fair, Lee's group just brought a huge horde of zombies to Savannah, endangering everyone in the city. Vernon and the patients might have a valid reason to hold a grudge.

• @owyn said: To be fair, Lee's group just brought a huge horde of zombies to Savannah, endangering everyone in the city. Vernon and the patients might have a valid reason to hold a grudge.

That horde of zombies Vernon saw coming into the city but didn't tell our group about?

• He knew what he was doing in the end of Episode 4, he saw the zombies and didn't tell anyone about it (Not sure why Lee or Kenny didn't see the zombies from the high building they were in though)
    Then before the night, he tried to save Clementine from them and leave Lee's group behind.

• Knew I shoulda killed that old fucker. I got rid of his bitchy loud mouth almost daughter Brie and figured that would be enough. This is how our talk after Crawford should have gone!!

Lee: Thanks Vernon for all your help back there. Oh and about Brie...

Vernon: I know Lee, it's horrible!

Lee: Yeah it is but that's not what I was gonna say. Tell her we said hello (Lee snaps Vernon's neck and watches the old man crumple to the ground) Kenny, come in here! We have some shopping to do at the morgue before we can call it a night!

Kenny: Okay Lee what's going on? (See's Vernon dead) Holy Hell! What the FUCK happened pal?

Lee: Cancer got him.

Kenny: OH...OK Lee! I'll bury him by the boy and the dog in back right quick before we set out. Poor old bastard!

TADA:p

• In my first play through Vernon hated me and I hated that old bastard so I understood why he stole the boat and besides I doubt they would live long enough whether they get it or not. A bunch of cancer patients dragging a large boat to that zombie infested pier? Yeah right. In my second play through, I was very honest with him and even told him that taking Clem was a good idea, he liked that Lee very much yet he still left her to save his own ass proving that he really didn't give two sh*ts for Clem and was not the right group for her to go with anyway. I hope the zombies enjoy feeding on their brittle a$$es.

Add Comment