User Avatar Image

LOL i just realized campman made up his entire story

posted by Siniistar on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

if you loot the car he tells you clem is wearing his son's hoodie.

>his son's hoodie

>son's hoodie

what male child wears a pink hoodie???

I think what happened was campman ambushed whoever was really in the car, chased them into the woods, and killled them. He then cut off one of their heads and put it in a bag to be his "wife". That's why the keys were still in the ignition for the car. It was more than likely a woman traveling with her daughter(who ended up becoming his fake family in his mind). If you check his story it makes no sense. Why would he leave his car opened and unlocked with the keys inside it to go HUNTING with his kid? and why would he go hunting when he already had food? in the middle of the night no less.

yeah, he was just a psychopath.'

EDIT: apparently the looting happened while he was searching for his son. Even still my point stands that it all never really happened in the first place

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The jacket looks like a faded red to me, and I can see why seeing the condition the world is in, so It's very possible it was his "sons". Why was he taking his son hunting when they had a surplus of food for 4 people. There's other places he could learn how to shoot a gun.

• You do know cars use gas even when idle, right? If they had a low tank but kept the car running to be able to find it later on after the search for the son, or heck, even to find more gas, you'd have a running car low on gas when found.

• @MaKTaiL said: Guys, you are missing out the most important fact here.
    Telltale used two diferent voice actors for the same character. Why would they do that?
    The voice on the radio and the stranger in the end have diferent voice actors, but Telltale tricked us to believe they were the same person.
    I think it's too odd to just change voices like that for the final episode. It doesn't make sense to me.

I think it was just him pulling a ghostface on us if you follow me

P.S
    Axel reference ftw

• Just came to say the hoodie is red, not pink.
    As for the rest, don't care, don't matter. Might be, might not but it's just a random guess from someone without proof.

• Let's pretend the hoodie is pink. Maybe the kid liked girl clothes, and the parents didn't care and let him wear them.

• @Irishmile said: I read somewhere that real men wear pink... I think it was on a purple t-shirt.

Probably in a rugby magazine. :D

487620-stade-francais.jpgIt is a bit strange their shirts clearly claim to be orange though.

• @MaKTaiL said: Guys, you are missing out the most important fact here.
    Telltale used two diferent voice actors for the same character. Why would they do that?
    The voice on the radio and the stranger in the end have diferent voice actors, but Telltale tricked us to believe they were the same person.
    I think it's too odd to just change voices like that for the final episode. It doesn't make sense to me.

I just think it was probably because they didn't have the final VA and were using a placeholder while they waited for Campman's VA to have a clear schedule.

• The argument about the hoodie... Some people's contrast on their screens is different to others because my screen is so much lighter than my friend whose screen is much darker and richer... I turned the brightness up though... Because I'm a chicken ....

• You know what? stop arguing about that if it ws the boys or not... im a boy I WEAR PINK! i have a pink hoodie. so whaaaaaat? a boy can too

• @aaron1290 said: You know what? stop arguing about that if it ws the boys or not... im a boy I WEAR PINK! i have a pink hoodie. so whaaaaaat? a boy can too

i was only joking i don't care what i wear as long as I'm comfortable, so other people can wear what they like, but the op's point hinged on the hoodie being pink when it was red

Add Comment