User Avatar Image

Was carley alive?

posted by aaron1290 on - last edited - Viewed by 621 users

when carley went all banshee on lilly... when the '' incident '' went down... was carley alive after getting shot? im not the best person at bullets and guns and stuff like that... so was carley alive when she got shot and bled to death or she just died? or did the bullet like make a some blood get not travel to her brain and she died? and wouldnt she come back if her brain wasnt damaged O_o

how can you people not understand...

i mean did the gunshot kill her because it didnt hit her brain... or did she live for like 5 mins after...

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She got shot in the head dude

• @zeke10 said: She got shot in the head dude

wasnt it the face?

• @aaron1290 said: wasnt it the face?

Maybe its been a while it was either the face or temple
    Also sorry for coming down a lil hard i thought you were like "Omg carley is alive!!!!"

• @zeke10 said: Maybe its been a while it was either the face or temple
    Also sorry for coming down a lil hard i thought you were like "Omg carley is alive!!!!"

XD np

• She's dead man. She didn't survive that gun shot to the head. Even for the sake of arguing, let's say she survived. There was a walker just down the road, that is especially pointed out if you leave Lilly there. If Carley was alive at all, she just got ravaged to death by that walker when it came over to eat her. I prefer to believe the gunshot did the job.

• @Snake Liquid said: She's dead man. She didn't survive that gun shot to the head. Even for the sake of arguing, let's say she survived. There was a walker just down the road, that is especially pointed out if you leave Lilly there. If Carley was alive at all, she just got ravaged to death by that walker when it came over to eat her.

I hear people talking about how the walker looks like doug i saved doug so is it true?

• Ugh, I loved Carley! But seriously!! It's time to stop posting these threads about how she might be alive... She is gone! She isn't gonna make anymore appearances in the game! I have written this so many times so this is the last time I'm gonna write it!

If TTG brought her back it would cheapen my feelings for her, and I would feel sort of like 'well they obviously ran out of ideas' I'm not trying to sound mean but she was shot in the face and she fell down! She would of died of blood loss, hunger, zombie group, she was pretty unprotected and if you chose to leave Lilly behind then you would of seen her running trying to get away from those zombies coming up the road, they would of smelt her and chewed her up. She would of had to of gotten up pretty to quick to get away from the group of zombies coming her way.

Plllleeeeaaaassssseeeeee stop posting these threads, it's getting tedious because season 1 has ended and they won't bring her back into season 2 because it would be ridiculous! If you guys keep posting for no reason then fine but don't expect nice replies because most people like me are too pissed off that you guys keep posting this threads....

Bye :)

• @Doctanian said: Carley ain't dead.

Ben ain't either
    Cough HiggsBoson2142 COUGH

This discussion has been closed.