User Avatar Image

Clem, Y U NO mention that??

posted by MuffinMansBro on - last edited - Viewed by 321 users

If Clems birthday was six days before the final episode, and Christa/Omid joined 4 days ago (they mention it at some point, I think in the Mansion Attic if Lee tells them they've been great since the beginning?), then what reason would she have to not mention it :(?

IIRC it would be like, the day before the bandits came and screwed everything up so it's not like it would have been a bad time to say it, right?

It just depresses me that she mentioned something like that to CAMPMAN before Lee :(...we could have had such a happy time before things all went to hell...

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chapman... :D

---

Anyway, It doesn't seem like anyone of our group was keeping track of the days since the ZA started. Would have been interessting to know the date (especially in the comics), but it would "Kill" the "Magic", one of the most annoying things of TWD is never knowing what day it is.

• @Ghositex said: Chapman... :D

---

Anyway, It doesn't seem like anyone of our group was keeping track of the days since the ZA started. Would have been interessting to know the date (especially in the comics), but it would "Kill" the "Magic", one of the most annoying things of TWD is never knowing what day it is.

They actually do keep track of the date in the comics, at least for a while.

Campman also could have carried a calendar around in his station wagon. It wouldn't be too difficult to mark off the days since it seems he's had his car for the entire apocalypse.

• I feel that Campman mentioned that because he wanted to prove to Lee that he's a better dad, when hes obviously not.
    Though, I really hope that he lied about Clementine's birthday to make us feel bad...
    It really hurt me when I shouted "She's eight." the same time as Lee, and just to find out that her birthday was few days ago. :(
    I felt as if Clementine doesnt trust us completely since she hides information from us, especially the fact that shes talking to this psycopath about what we did in the past without letting us know ._.

• It's a really depressing thought but she probably thought it wasn't important enough to worry Lee about it.

I really wish Lee had the option to say "happy birthday" to her before he passed away...

• i just figured Clementine didn't know it was her birthday because she didn't know the date, but campman kept track of the date so when he inevitably asked her her age he worked it out, rather than her not telling us, also years really matter for children so i think telltale took the opportunity to add a year

• I was sort of dissapointed when I found out we missed her birthday. I sort of understand why because she couldn't have known exactly what the date was. I wish she would of told us her birthday though.

• @Rock114 said: Same way we do now. With a calendar.

I'd definately bring a calendar in my backpack, in case there's a birthday I forget.
    My priorities would be: Birthdays > Water > Food > Weapons

• @MuffinMansBro said: If Clems birthday was six days before the final episode, and Christa/Omid joined 4 days ago (they mention it at some point, I think in the Mansion Attic if Lee tells them they've been great since the beginning?), then what reason would she have to not mention it :(?

IIRC it would be like, the day before the bandits came and screwed everything up so it's not like it would have been a bad time to say it, right?

It just depresses me that she mentioned something like that to CAMPMAN before Lee :(...we could have had such a happy time before things all went to hell...

Honestly, how closely are people tracking the days and months at this point. I doubt anybody was using a calendar.

• @Mornai said: "I'll miss you....and also, happy birthday.... now shoot me."

Lol.

• Pretty much every person we've met in this game has died horribly, including Lee, and yet people are still upset that Clem didn;t tell them her birthday. That just goes to show right there, that she really SHOULD have told us! Seriously, we care more about throwing her a party than everyone else dying!

Add Comment