User Avatar Image

Can the stranger like you?

posted by Hudomonkey on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

If you chose every single good option is it possible for the Stranger to not call you a monster?

Just wondering

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jennifer said: If you didn't take the food from the car, there is a way to get him to calm down and not want to kill you.

To see this, when he asks if he can have Clementine, tell him you were bitten.

You can do it if you take the food. But otherwise, yup, that was it. Plus, I kept saying "sorry".

• @Jennifer said: If you didn't take the food from the car, there is a way to get him to calm down and not want to kill you.

tried before you posted this and it doesn't really change anything. he still says and does the same.
    (aka being a creep and talking to his dead wifes head and clem beating him with various objects.)

• @Hudomonkey said: He shouted at me for letting her eat human meat, taking her to crawford and not telling her about my past

Right. None of which I actually did. But, but, my CHOICES MATTERED!!

At least, that's what the marketing department keeps telling me.

• @Shatilov said: The moment this man started talking to his bag, I knew his wife's head is in it, and that he had snapped. While previously i was agreeing with him on everything he said, about Lee being bad influence, and that Clem deserved better parents, my fight with him came out of no where. I came up to him pretty much done/finished no more fight was left in me, the moment he started attacking me with words, I said "hi" and agreed to everything he was saying, it was just this moment, when he talked to his wife's head, i said to myself WTF!!!! Your NOT GIVING Clem to this guy, he's crazy !!!!! And it started.

Right. Because if you had behaved differently, something else would have happened.

Sigh.

• Stranger - You brought her to the most dangerous place where she could DIE!!!

Lee - Well what am I supposed to fucking do bring her to mars?

Stranger - You brought her to a farm full of SICK PEOPLE!!!

Lee - What do I look like a physic who can tell if people are sick? Get yo' shit straight dawg...

• The guy is always going to find fault with Lee because his character is that of a self-loathing man who puts all his faults and mistakes on Lee to make himself feel better. He was always planning on torturing and killing Lee and taking Clem with him because he was a very self-serving guy who wanted to make himself feel better through revenge and replacing his family with a head in a bag and an innocent, little girl. I don't know what this guy did in the past to survive, but I doubt it was anything moral or good.

That's what I did, and I can confirm it. But when Clem snuck up on him I was still "hell yeah!" and choked him to death. Then I shot him for good measure.

• @zeke10 said: Him and jolene would make a great couple

Actually, when he first said that his wife and daughter left him, I thought it was Jolene; really, how many mothers and daughters would you expect to be running around in one little patch of woods?

• I don't think he will like you, all he wants is Clementine.

• All he got angry at me for was taking Clem to the St. Johns farm (didn't know they were cannibals at the time...) and saving Doug over Carley (I chose Doug because even though it was obvious that only one would survive from a 'this is a game perspective', Doug seemed to be at the greatest risk and Carley only had a zombie grab her foot - happened to Lee dozens of times).

Have to say that was a pretty lousy reason to stalk us. I mean he didn't exactly seem rational but considering I didn't take the supplies from the car he said he wasn't going to go after me until he found those things out. Those two things don't seem to justify the change of mind.

I bought Lilley with us on the RV but I'm almost certain he didn't even bring Lilley up.

I guess the decisions that you make affect how crazy and irrational this guy seems rather than whether he likes you or not.

Add Comment