User Avatar Image

Sexuality

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

So homosexual marriage finally seems like it's getting approval from the American public, to which I say Kudos! I'm firmly attracted to the female form myself, but I'd never want to keep someone from marrying someone else.

290 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This may or may not have to do with conversation but from the bits and pieces I've seen.

I met this girl and we were not meaning anything by it, but we started as friends with benefits. Well...it turned out into a 2 year relationship.

Now I have had friends with benefits and nothing but the benefits were all we care for it.

• Ever wonder where you are on the Kinsey Scale? Fun for the whole family!

• I'm apparently non-sexual. And I was thinking this test would tell me something I didn't already know.

• @dustpuffs said: Out of curiosity: Let's say you are considering marrying someone and spending the rest of your life with them. You are completely in love, and compatible with them in every way other than sexually. Would you still marry them, or would this one thing be enough to make you not go through with it?

That's what friends are for. Being compatible without sleeping with them. So no, I wouldn't consider marrying someone like that. She could be my Best Man, though.

• @dustpuffs said: Out of curiosity: Let's say you are considering marrying someone and spending the rest of your life with them. You are completely in love, and compatible with them in every way other than sexually. Would you still marry them, or would this one thing be enough to make you not go through with it?

I see if there is a possibility of having an open relationship. Not sleeping around behind my spouse's back, but rather having an open line of communication about what's going on. For me, not doing so would lead to far too much sexual frustration and probably go down a really sad path. Even then, the situation would really suck. The fact that this hypothetical person is compatible in every other way would make the situation far worse. It would probably hurt a lot emotionally in ways I hope I'd never have to face.

That's me though. I wouldn't doubt that it would work for others.

holy cow that would suck

• ...I was called "very fuckable" the other day. I didn't really know how to take that. "Thank you?". lol

• @Johro said: ...I was called "very fuckable" the other day. I didn't really know how to take that. "Thank you?". lol

It was a complement! gawd you try to be nice to ppl.

That depends entirely on the situation behind it. I do believe that a fulfilling sex life is extremely important in a relationship and if you don't have it, 9 times out of 10, it's going to cause serious problems somewhere down the line.

This is where communication is important. If those two people really love each other and are willing to work for it, they'll come up with some sort of compromise that makes both of them happy. If, on the other hand, one of them is always unsatisfied and the other just says "sorry, your problem" then I'd say there are problems with the relationship that go beyond the sexual. And yeah, they probably shouldn't get married.

• Here is a video about the sensitive issue of sexuality.

• I think that's one of the best videos by Mr Walker that I've ever seen.

Add Comment