User Avatar Image

Lee can be playable main character hear me out

posted by sloweye on - last edited - Viewed by 492 users

ldependin on if you cut lees arm off lee should be playable clem leaves without seeing him turn which makes this possible kenny could of found him and patch him up before he died they could even replace his hand like maurel in the tv series this also can increase revenue makes people who really want to play lee who havent beaten or purchased all eps of season1 a reason 2 while also creating replay value for people obsessed with getting lee just saying they can even make this a sidestory while clems out there lee and kenny are trying to find her the entire rest of the seasons or something just something u can play with i got way to attached to lee in season 1 to just let him go love u guys for doin walking dead right^^

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @zeke10 said: Ben was alive(Well not for long) when he was fighting them off a walker took his arm and bassically bit him i could even hear it

    Damn.... Well at least think we should now all be clear on what happened to Kenny because if he died in one playthings he cannot be alive in another :( thanks:)

  • all im sayin is lee could be still alive even without kenny due to chick in ep4 and he didnt die at the end that was all sytems of being half dead and maurel says he had one foot in grave until governor saved him even hinting at how he was lifeless sny other men wouldve kept on walkin just syin know ik hes confirmed dead dats that but couldve been possible all im sayin btw death to the governor ^^

  • also never post messages with ps3 so many typosT_T

  • @sloweye said: all im sayin is lee could be still alive even without kenny due to chick in ep4 and he didnt die at the end that was all sytems of being half dead and maurel says he had one foot in grave until governor saved him even hinting at how he was lifeless sny other men wouldve kept on walkin just syin know ik hes confirmed dead dats that but couldve been possible all im sayin btw death to the governor ^^

    Lee IS DEAD a dev even confirmed it

  • @dinofire said: Confirmed by TTG :(

    I don't think it needed a confirmation. I don't see why people are trying to argue that he might still be alive. He got bitten and we watched him die. There is nothing to debate. Lee is dead.

  • @zeke10 said: Ben was alive(Well not for long) when he was fighting them off a walker took his arm and bassically bit him i could even hear it
    Well heres a vid of it (Not mine)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSob56dmBR8
    At 4:04

    Well, it's impossible to tell if he got bit if Ben dies in episode 4 as he is entirely off screen, so you can't trust one playthrough more than another.

    I believe Telltale intentionally left his fate somewhat ambiguous in the event that they decide they want to use him again, while still giving him an exit from the game.

  • @Mornai said: Well, it's impossible to tell if he got bit if Ben dies in episode 4 as he is entirely off screen, so you can't trust one playthrough more than another.

    I believe Telltale intentionally left his fate somewhat ambiguous in the event that they decide they want to use him again, while still giving him an exit from the game.

    It looked and sounded like it bit him

  • @zeke10 said: It looked and sounded like it bit him

    I'm referring to when he saves Christa, you can't see him at all there.

  • @sloweye said: all im sayin is lee could be still alive even without kenny due to chick in ep4 and he didnt die at the end that was all sytems of being half dead and maurel says he had one foot in grave until governor saved him even hinting at how he was lifeless sny other men wouldve kept on walkin just syin know ik hes confirmed dead dats that but couldve been possible all im sayin btw death to the governor ^^

    You shouldn't compare Lee to Merle. (Yes, it's spelt Merle Fyi.)
    People didn't assume Merle was dead, it was obvious he cut his arm off and got away. Lee on the other hand is bitten, + has tons of blood loss if you cut his arm off. Lee is in a totally different boat, the boat that's dying no matter who magically comes along and tries to save him.

  • @Mornai said: I'm referring to when he saves Christa, you can't see him at all there.

    Ah but chances are he's a walker now

This discussion has been closed.