User Avatar Image

Carley was a bitch

posted by Doctanian on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

Fuck Carley, God I miss Lilly.

148 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #TeamCarley

I anyone was a bitch it was Lilly. At least Carley could see her for what she really is. And got shot in the face for it just because she pissed Lilly off.

• @Doctanian said: Now that I think about it.

I mean, she provoked the fuck out of Lilly. Yes, she was defending Ben and Lilly was going crazy, but if she had just shut the fuck up, Lee probably could've defused the situation (if you're defending Ben). Lee's been able to keep the peace (for the most part) between Kenny and Lilly, so at that critical moment, it was probably best for her to stay out of it. She knew Lilly lost her dad, she knew Lilly was the one holding the group together and therefore took all the pressures. If it wasn't for Lilly sniping, everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits.

#TeamLilly

People have already made points saying how Carley isn't completely responsible for aggravating lilly. But i would like to address a different point.
    "if it wasn't for lilly sniping everyone would've been executed at the motel by the bandits"
    FALSE
    I don't know about you but when i was talking with the bandits, the dialogue choices which something like we will double the amount of supplies, and that without us who would get the supplies, had the bandit calmed and ready to strike a deal, yes one bandit said maybe he didn't want a deal but had lilly just let lee defuse the situation as you claim carley should have there never would have been a problem.

• Maybe the bandits would have left the motel long enough for Lee and company to gtfo of there if Lilly hadn't sniped that guy. On the other hand, maybe they would have started taking hostages or just killing to show they mean business. There's no real way to know.

• Carly is right and a wonderfull women not a bitch lily goes mad and make carly nervos

• @Doctanian said: Now that I think about it.

#TeamLilly

Although I do agree with you, I think your being unnecessarily harsh towards Carley. That was an extremely stressful situation and everyone has their breaking points. The damage was already done and the fate of the group sealed long before that flight from the motel in the RV.

The blame for the destruction of our group is with Kenny. He consistently undermined Lilly's leadership of the group, murdered her father, hid the murder as best he could from the group, and proposed a plan of action that he knew was doomed to failure.

Lilly deserves praise for all she did for the group. Especially in the aftermath of her father's murder. Carley should have picked a side as Lee did and support Lilly and her plan. Lilly admitted that the motel was not a permanent solution and that eventually we would have to leave but not until we were forced to. This makes sense if you think about it. It's winter time. Maybe wait till the spring before breaking camp. Maybe have a plan as to where you plan to go to next rather than just hope for the best and hit the road.

Kenny had no plan. Best I could tell, he wanted to go to the coast and look for a boat, in the winter, in an RV that does not work and with no supplies.

Although the meat locker incident was damaging to group harmony, I think more damage was caused by Kenny undermining Lilly as leader of our group. Having a prominent group member constantly disagreeing with the leader is not good for group morale. It erodes confidence and increases fears that your safety is at risk. Could motivate someone to do something stupid.

Alright, anymore and I'll have to post this on the Lilly appreciation thread or the fuck Kenny thread so I'll stop here.:D

I miss Lilly too.

• Am i the only one who actually misses everyone? At least everyone from our original group... perhaps not Larry
    -okay, definitely not Larry- I wish we could have been with Lilly a little longer, though

• This is seriously all Ben's fault.

Most of the group's problems is linked to Ben, and a good ten percent is Campman.

• Hahaha cry more carley fanbois haha

• They were both acting bitchy =.=

Add Comment