User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: Really, at this point Telltale could use any of their character models as the shadowy figures - it doesn't mean anything. The one left looks a lot like their Dougie model and the one on the right is a bit Campman'ish.

    If they intended the silhuettes to be Christa and Omid, it'd seem reasonable to use them. Instead they use these two characters that I can't remember seeing.

  • ...What the hell? They look so awful. Wow, If I have to play as one of them I'd probably quit and cry in a corner. Wow... >.>
    Thanks for sharing though.

  • @QuarterPounderVlad said: ...What the hell? They look so awful. Wow, If I have to play as one of them I'd probably quit and cry in a corner. Wow... >.>
    Thanks for sharing though.

    Exactly. The taller one looked like a walker to me lol. I don't think I would like to play as either one of them either because for me I like to have nicer looking protagonists than that.

    Clemmy all the way!

  • I'm going to take a guess those are just placeholder models. You've got to have something out there.

  • @Cyreen said: Really, at this point Telltale could use any of their character models as the shadowy figures - it doesn't mean anything. The one left looks a lot like their Dougie model and the one on the right is a bit Campman'ish.

    I think Cyreen has it right here, they just used character models. I think it's very unlikely that these will be what the people actually look like in Season 2.

  • Well I'd assume it's random models as we are not supposed to know who they are, maybe there wasn't even a final plan yet aso to whom they might be.
    I thought it's a couple though and possibly Omid and Christa but somewhat unlikely.

    It pissed me off though that I arranged that Clementine would meet Omid and Christa at the train and instead I'm presented with a generic cliffhanger.

  • Red Herring. TTG knows people like to play around with the files, and that's where the campman name originated from.
    Also look at the polygons on those guys. All the other characters are super detailed, but these two look kinda underdetailed as if the models were done hastily.

  • @JakeSt123 said: Red Herring. TTG knows people like to play around with the files, and that's where the campman name originated from.
    Also look at the polygons on those guys. All the other characters are super detailed, but these two look kinda underdetailed as if the models were done hastily.

    This most likely just placeholders

  • @JakeSt123 said:
    Also look at the polygons on those guys. All the other characters are super detailed, but these two look kinda underdetailed as if the models were done hastily.

    No all models looks like that.

    Examples, spoilers of course:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75932127/Images/weyiqwe.png

    The details are added during rendering or something I presume.

  • @JakeSt123 said: Red Herring. TTG knows people like to play around with the files, and that's where the campman name originated from.
    Also look at the polygons on those guys. All the other characters are super detailed, but these two look kinda underdetailed as if the models were done hastily.

    You'd be surprised how low-poly the main characters actually are! The only high detail area of them is their face and their hands, everything else is rather cheap on the poly-count, which is another reason the game is so well optimized. Smooth shading is what causes them to look more detailed. ;)

Add Comment