User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Derp Y. Mail said: You'd be surprised how low-poly the main characters actually are! The only high detail area of them is their face and their hands, everything else is rather cheap on the poly-count, which is another reason the game is so well optimized. Smooth shading is what causes them to look more detailed. ;)

Ah, right. Excuse my ignorance XD

• ^^ I still hope Clem doesn't run into these two dudes, they look creepy as f*ck. Hopefully they are just there to be shadowy figures in the background, while not revealing who they really are. Can't wait for season 2; episode 1 :))

• @*Hero* said: ^^ I still hope Clem doesn't run into these two dudes, they look creepy as f*ck. Hopefully they are just there to be shadowy figures in the background, while not revealing who they really are. Can't wait for season 2; episode 1 :))

Agreed, something looks odd about them - a really tall, seemingly bald and skinny guy with a pudgy guy wearing shorts? Maybe they might turn out to be good people though, appearances can be deceiving, and they don't have weapons. Maybe they escaped Savannah and lost a group too.

Just a thought - what if they escaped Crawford? They certainly look dodgy enough to be a part of that place.

• it's chet and ben :eek:

but more likely it's just random models that mean nothing

• @JakeSt123 said: Red Herring. TTG knows people like to play around with the files, and that's where the campman name originated from.

Campman was not a red herring, it was what they used to refer to him internally(Telltale mentions this in their "questions for the walking dead team" thread), and is brought from the camp the car was near(??).

Though i wouldn't be surprised if they put these in purposefully after that.

• @thestalkinghead said: it's chet and ben :eek:

but more likely it's just random models that mean nothing

Don't you mean chet and andrea the cop?

• @zeke10 said: Don't you mean chet and andrea the cop?

looks more like ben than andre, but i think they are just place holder

• @thestalkinghead said: looks more like ben than andre, but i think they are just place holder

Lol chances are boh chet and andre are dead anyway
    Poor chet:(

• I love how everyone assumes these guys can't be trusted or would be terrible protagonists for S2 because they're unattractive. Too bad there wasn't an option for Lee's last words to be "Clem, don't trust fat guys or bald guys." :D

I'm not sure TTG would put the actual S2 characters on there, but I don't think these two are necessarily bad guys. They look to be middle-aged men and it's not uncommon for those guys to be fat and/or bald. I doubt either of them will be the main character for S2, but it'll be interesting to see what role the two silhouettes play.

Add Comment