User Avatar Image

I don't get why people saved Carly

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I never got the reason why people saved Carly over Doug, I mean for ffs Carly put the batteries in the wrong way and she didn't even know how to work a radio.

She was a good shooter but Doug was smarter than her imo.

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Come on...we all know we saved Carley because we wanted to bang her....not to mention the rivalry between Lee and Doug over the pretty girl....get rid of the guy she likes and be the guy to be liked by her...haha which worked pretty well until that Lilly made that stupid stupid move

• @FistoTheSexbot said: People saved Carley because she was a girl, cause they are lonely losers that think they can get it on with her later on. I bet atleast 60%-80% of those who saved Carley was like "Omfg boobs <333 yes yes! Omfg game boobs, I want them! Fuck the real life ones, tried it, didn't work!" Yeup.

Inc hate from Carley fans.

I'm gay
    I just had to do it... i waterproofed myself from your argument lol

• @FistoTheSexbot said: People saved Carley because she was a girl, cause they are lonely losers that think they can get it on with her later on. I bet atleast 60%-80% of those who saved Carley was like "Omfg boobs <333 yes yes! Omfg game boobs, I want them! Fuck the real life ones, tried it, didn't work!" Yeup.

I saved her cause I trusted her, and she saved my life twice. Clem's life too. Plus if you save her, you ahve the chance to reveal your secret to the group. Doug's a funny, nice guy and all, but Carley does more for Lee and gives him the added benefit of revealing his past before Lilly does.

• She was saved because she had the gun,plus what guy can resist being the knight in shining armor and saving the damsel in distress! :D

Why do you sound so angry?

I saved her because you got to know her a lot better than Doug in episode 1.

• Yup... I just pìcked Carley because I didn't really know Doug... I understand why most people chose Carley over Doug. Doug is a pretty cool guy too, if you ask me. The point was that we couldn't save both of them, right?

• If Doug ran out of the Pharmacy and saved Me, Clem, Kenny, Duck, and Katjaa and if he saved Clem/Me in the pharmacy with the Bathroom walker, and proved useful in the save Glenn at the motor inn mission, then I would have saved his ass.

What Kind of person would let her die after she saves your ass multiple times and in order to save a guy who can program a universal remote by memory, won't let you fetch the keys until you prove dead guy works in the pharmacy with a photo, and yells and attracts more walkers who want to kill you when you are trying to be quick and discrete?

• I saved her because;1 she kept stepping up.2 she had a gun. 3 That little twit Doug didn't even step outside the gate when I went for the keys. Some backup he is...

ummm okay

that that's just odd

• The people who saved Carley are hypocrites, I laugh at then.

The fact is, you're a bad guy for saving Carley.

You're not meant to know that one of them dies. And all these dumb Carley fans keep saying "Zomg she seems more capable than Doug" yeh ok...shes more capable? Then why did you help her and not Doug???

O-o-o-o-o-OWWWWNAAAGEEEE!!! Carley fans aint got no argument to that^.^

They only saved her cuz shes a girl, tossers

Add Comment