User Avatar Image

We don't need a better graphic or gameplay in season 2 (Just release that faster)

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 194 users

I think everyone agree with me that we don't need a better graphic or gameplay we just need it faster as soon as possible
In the next 3 months Episode1 from season 2 should come out

We're just seek to continue story

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • better controls. more puzzles, more combining items.

I mean really, just how many bullets have they used over the course of the 5 episodes, without going back and counting, i would say maybe 200+. its a bit silly.

I would imagine that Macgyvering would have been more of a part, making and combining and crafting stuff to protect you from bites, making melee weapons.

Defences at the places where you stay. i think that would have added to the atmosphere, gameplay and would have made game last even longer.

• Why not strive to make a better game (as amazing as TWD was)? If TellTale pumps out another Walking Dead game so soon, franchise fatigue can easily happen. So, no, TellTale does not need to rush out more Walking Dead episodes. Take their time. I can wait.

• @RedKoolLoops said: Sort of a pointless poll, but yeah I agree.

I personally think it'll likely come out April 2013, around the same time that Season 1 was released.

Someone told me around July 6th is when its suppost to come out

• You can't rush a good story. So, no, I do not want Season 2 to come out ASAP.

The current graphics were fine but I would love to see some gameplay improvement.

• I want them to take as much time as they need. Work all the kinks out for the next season. Testing and polishing should be a higher priority.

Kinda looking forward to some of their other titles. While TWD was awesome, it'd be nice to have a break from the brutality and melancholy of it's universe.

• They should definitely take their time with season 2. One: because they have a lot of other series to catch up on, and two: while I love this game to death, it does have it's issues.

There are quite a few bugs in the games, including the deadly save erasing bug. The game looks great artistically IMO but character movements can be a bit wonky at times methinks, and while it's a very annoyingly common complaint, I do feel that the choices you make could have a bit more of a noticeable impact. Notably the group dynamic in the beginning of episode 5. It was very short lived and really didn't matter at all after like, twenty minutes.

Anyways, before I nitpick myself to exhaustion, my point is that this series has room to improve and if I have 2-3 years longer to get a final product that will blow me away even more than this already has, I'll take it.

• *Crossing fingers for more Monkey Island*

• I disagree with both options: I want them to take as long as they want because I want a better story, not because of Gameplay or Graphics. I mean seriously, the more time they take to release the episode the better the story becomes.

• @Hidan13 said: I disagree with both options: I want them to take as long as they want because I want a better story, not because of Gameplay or Graphics. I mean seriously, the more time they take to release the episode the better the story becomes.

this

Add Comment