User Avatar Image

Lee Everett or Rick Grimes

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Who would you trust most with your life?

81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmmm they both dependable

But Lee far unlikely to kill you in a heartbeat.

While Rick will kill you in a heartbeat.

But i choose Lee over Rick

• Joining the Group

I'd rather try to join Lee's group, I wouldn't get hurt that way.

In the Group

Rick definitely, more likely to survive long term. Assuming I'm not expendable, if I were at like Andrea's level of importance that would be awesome. Either way I'm going to end up dead though.

• Lee Everett. His story is just way too epic, a man is sent to jail and then finds Clementine. Lee is also a badass, he can chop trough a zombie army on his own.

• Lee wasn't really a leader til the end. And everyone in the group died or got separated in that time.

• @KingOfTheDead said: well rick was bitten

When? (I haven't read all of the comics by the way,I think I am on like issue 78)

• @Saoralba131 said: When? (I haven't read all of the comics by the way,I think I am on like issue 78)

He hasn't. At least not up until the most recent issue. He thought he was bit once, way early on when they are still in the camp outside Atlanta. When Glen and Rick smear themselves with zombie ick and go on a gun run, Rick took a chomp to his leather jacket, but it didn't make it through to the skin.

• @AuroraColeman said: He hasn't. At least not up until the most recent issue. He thought he was bit once, way early on when they are still in the camp outside Atlanta. When Glen and Rick smear themselves with zombie ick and go on a gun run, Rick took a chomp to his leather jacket, but it didn't make it through to the skin.

He chops his arm off because he gets bit later, I believe.

• @TheRickGrimes said: He chops his arm off because he gets bit later, I believe.

Rick doesn't voluntarily get his arm chopped off, the Governor did it to give them proof that he means business. Rick was not bitten nor has he ever been bitten.

• @TheRickGrimes said: He chops his arm off because he gets bit later, I believe.

no the Governor chopped it off, but not because he was bit

• @Yertos said: Who would you trust most with your life?

Definitely Rick Grimes. He is a better leader. You only have to look at how long his people lasted under his leadership, some have lasted over 18 months whereas Lee's companions lasted 13 weeks with the exception of Clementine. Come to think of it as much as I liked Lee I never felt he was the leader. He was like the right hand man to the leader and was very much the go between. His decisions and ideas for the direction of the group were disregarded and under minded by the groups true leaders Kenny and Lilly. If you as the player say we shouldn't go to the dairy the group go any way. If Lee says we should try and help Larry Kenny goes over your head and kills him ignoring Lee like Lee is his number 2 or his henchman. Lee is just a good guy in the group assuming you choose to play him that way. Having Lee in your group is like having Morgan in your group before he lost his son. There is no real reason to feel safer with Lee than with Rick other than loving the game and it's protagonist to the point were he is favoured.

Add Comment