User Avatar Image

BIGGEST tease ever!

posted by FollowLilly on - last edited - Viewed by 245 users

*Kenny being an asshole once again*
-hmm
*grab marble statue without hesitation*
so Lee throws it at his face and misses, then i spam click the coat rack before he has time to react
then I hit the wall?
WHY!?
why couldnt I have just done the world a service and taken care of him right then and there?

Kenny just torturing you throughout the series with his selfishness and stupidity, I really thought there would FINALLY be payoff, but no

the ending I was initially hoping for was for Omid, Christa, Kenny, Ben, Molly and Clem to be at the boat and for Kenny to repeat that they could only take 5 and have the option to shoot him in the face, then walk away to die
but I would have settled for at least killing him with a coat rack

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarScar said: I actually really liked Kenny in this episode, aside from in that scene. He started to realize his mistakes and gave some pretty insightful lines. He wasn't such an asshole too.

    "You shouldn't just kill yourself, you should go out helping those you care about."
    "Do you know how many nights Katjaa would spend telling me I need to be nicer towards the group? All of them..."

    If it makes you feel any better he did die an extremely painful death while he sacrificed himself for Ben (or Christa).



    this

  • Hm, so another Lilly addict snapped. A dangerous breed you are...

  • @8Bit_System said: Hm, so another Lilly addict snapped. A dangerous breed you are...



    Better watch what you say to Lilly supporters. We all know what happened to the last person who stood up to Lilly...

  • @Rock114 said: Better watch what you say to Lilly supporters. We all know what happened to the last person who stood up to Lilly...



    Anyone being on a one-way road choosing his people on his/her Zombie Apocaplypse team should rethink him/herself and their everyday working conditions. I wonder if they'd actually shoot/betray/lie about someone on their real life team they don't like, or if they actually shut up and cope with it.

    A vast majority copes in real life, attacking virtual people with all their fantasies gone wrong. So... nothing to worry here. ;)

  • I'm so surprised that people took the click bait and picked up the bust. My initial reaction was to ignore the click and wait it out... it's Kenny, not an enemy!

  • @8Bit_System said: Anyone being on a one-way road choosing his people on his/her Zombie Apocaplypse team should rethink him/herself and their everyday working conditions. I wonder if they'd actually shoot/betray/lie about someone on their real life team they don't like, or if they actually shut up and cope with it.

    A vast majority copes in real life, attacking virtual people with all their fantasies gone wrong. So... nothing to worry here. ;)



    Again, a discussion about Lilly. I love it! :)

    Man, no one is standing for what she did. We Lilly supporters are in love with her because at least she was loyal, honest and reasonable until her father killed.
    I already wrote somewhere on the forum but I'd like to repeat myself:
    I see that making decisions by siding Kenny caused the whole group to be doomed. And by behaving in Kenny's way, the group committed the worst sins which some of them were fatal.
    I'd gladly prefer my sins: (which were not real sins to me)"saving the pretty girl with the gun and letting a boy be pulled into the darkness.." , "walking a little girl into a dairy full of sick people and let them get their hands on her" and "bringing her to Crawford" rather than busting Larry's face, leaving Lilly on the road, stealing from others, killing sick people or letting Clem to eat human meat. The radioman's reasons were so weak and bullshit to me according to my playthrough.
    Game has proven me that I made the right choices by siding with Lilly, whereat myself.
    She may be a murderer, but she is not an annoying trouble maker. She is not a moodkiller... or a disloyal jerk; etc. etc...

    In short, I categorize people by not their mistakes, but by their personality. I know, killing someone is far beyond a mistake; but this is how this is. Someone may be guilty, but this doesn't make him/her a bad person. (like Lee)

    P.S: My initial reaction was to ignore the click and wait it out, too. I don't like Kenny, but I'm not that kind of a guy.

  • I thought this was going to be about Carley from the title of this thread...

  • @plaqueconspiracy said: I thought this was going to be about Carley from the title of this thread...



    Something about Carley is automatically something about Lilly, hahahahahAHHA! :P

  • @dukeleto said: Again, a discussion about Lilly. I love it! :)

    Man, no one is standing for what she did. We Lilly supporters are in love with her because at least she was loyal, honest and reasonable until her father killed.
    I already wrote somewhere on the forum but I'd like to repeat myself:
    I see that making decisions by siding Kenny caused the whole group to be doomed. And by behaving in Kenny's way, the group committed the worst sins which some of them were fatal.
    I'd gladly prefer my sins: (which were not real sins to me)"saving the pretty girl with the gun and letting a boy be pulled into the darkness.." , "walking a little girl into a dairy full of sick people and let them get their hands on her" and "bringing her to Crawford" rather than busting Larry's face, leaving Lilly on the road, stealing from others, killing sick people or letting Clem to eat human meat. The radioman's reasons were so weak and bullshit to me according to my playthrough.
    Game has proven me that I made the right choices by siding with Lilly, whereat myself.
    She may be a murderer, but she is not an annoying trouble maker. She is not a moodkiller... or a disloyal jerk; etc. etc...

    In short, I categorize people by not their mistakes, but by their personality. I know, killing someone is far beyond a mistake; but this is how this is. Someone may be guilty, but this doesn't make him/her a bad person. (like Lee)

    P.S: My initial reaction was to ignore the click and wait it out, too. I don't like Kenny, but I'm not that kind of a guy.


    Oh, I wasn't going for Lilly in particular, except when talking about the snappy dude.

    Pretty much every character has a point in his/her arguments along the story, so I personally think it's not a very wise choice to blindly back anyone in the group, just because... ;)

  • @Rock114 said: Better watch what you say to Lilly supporters. We all know what happened to the last person who stood up to Lilly...



    Emergawsh this.

Add Comment