User Avatar Image

not lee! noooooo

posted by Burfrickydur on - last edited - Viewed by 768 users

just finished ep 5. great story, i dunno about that ending tho! lee better not be dead!

much like the tv series i feel like if certain characters die (glen and daryl mostly) i'd stop watching. ill check out season 2 to see how clem made out but if lee is dead...

for me clem and lee make the game what it is. just my opinion

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee is dead, devs confirmed. It was a great way to actually end the game and provide closure, I personally am more worried that season 2 will ruin that closure more than anything.

• ^ what he said, on all counts.

• I did not like the way Lee was infected.He should of never lost the Axe.

• Much as i loved playing the game for me role playing and survival games are about keeping my character alive,developing him/her,building a story where i interact and begin to care about others in the game.Lee was my character and i cared about him and keeping Clem safe,now i might be in the minority here but Lee dying has just lessened my interest in the game,and if any character i play in the game is destined to die in about episode 5 of the next series then i'm not sure the game will hook me as much as walking dead series one did.

• @robuk said: Much as i loved playing the game for me role playing and survival games are about keeping my character alive,developing him/her,building a story where i interact and begin to care about others in the game.Lee was my character and i cared about him and keeping Clem safe,now i might be in the minority here but Lee dying has just lessened my interest in the game,and if any character i play in the game is destined to die in about episode 5 of the next series then i'm not sure the game will hook me as much as walking dead series one did.

don't you think that by the hundredth life or death situation you would start to ignore the death possibility and just see Lee an an immortal hero destined to save the world.

that is how action heroes work, you know they wont die you just want to see how badass the way they take out the bad guys will be

• @thestalkinghead said: don't you think that by the hundredth life or death situation you would start to ignore the death possibility and just see Lee an an immortal hero destined to save the world.

that is how action heroes work, you know they wont die you just want to see how badass the way they take out the bad guys will be

No i don't think i would see Lee like that as when i play the walking dead i put myself in that position of being one of the survivors who has to battle just to live another day,not some super hero with amazing powers and big guns/swords...i know its not Skyrim:)
    Personally i need to feel some attachment to my character when i play games,whether sport,role playing,whatever.

• Lee didn't die, Clementine shot him in the cheek!!

Add Comment