User Avatar Image

Who would you rather want as your sidekick: Clementine or Carl?

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

In the case of you being alone with one of them in the Walking Dead world.

I know and agree that Clementine is God's gift to earth, but Carl has been pretty badass in the show as of lately, so he would be more of a survival help than Clementine.

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem.

She's far less likely to kill me out of hand should she think I'm beginning to be a liability in some way.

• Carl from the comic,I would protect Clementine and everything if it was just me an her,but I atleast know both comic and TV Carl can hold they're own,Clem isn't just as bad-ass as him.

• I don't watch the TV show. Never did. So Clementine.

• Clem. Never watched the show (just the first two episodes), and the comic book Carl is just too independent. Clementine might do stuff without your permission... but Carl does everything without your permission. It seems like he did it just to bother Rick... People up to date with the comics should know :)

• Both Carl and Clem have shown to be disobedient if you kept up with the game.

• My son doesn't stay in the fucking house.

But neither does Clem.

..They had ONE job...

So my son.

• Comic Carl doesn't seem so bad...
    Show Carl got Dale killed.
    Depends on which Carl.

• @Tyrant said: Both Carl and Clem have shown to be disobedient if you kept up with the game.

Comic book spoilers
    Carl hides inside of a truck and goes to an abandoned factory where an extremely dangerous group of 200+ survivors is staying. He shoots about four of them and then runs out of ammo, and was all like "Omg lol let me kill your leader and I wont hurt you." Then we have Clementine, who got fooled by a stranger because she wanted to find her parents. Other minor stuff like the pet-door were dangerous, but then she seems to be sorry after you tell her it's something bad to do.

@Tyrant said: Comic Carl doesn't seem so bad...
    Show Carl got Dale killed.
    Depends on which Carl.

Comic Carl is a badass. I haven't heard anything good from the Show Carl so far.

• Definitely Clem. Can't stand Carl in the tv series. I hope that they at least try to make him a little like the Carl in the comics.

Add Comment