User Avatar Image

Announcing Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures!

posted by TelltaleTool on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

wgrender.jpg

We're extremely proud to announce Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures!
You can learn more at the official page or at the original news story from the Associated Press.

191 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are the characters going to be voiced by the same people?
    Is the game episodic?
    Should I just be patient and wait until Monday? :P

• *Jaw drops to floor* YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! I'm even more happy to know it's not Halo!!!!!! *Grabs flame shield*

@BigNick said: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam and Max...
    Strong Bad...
    Wallace and Grommit...

CAN TELLTALE GAMES GET ANY MORE AWESOMER??????!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Yes: Death Note.

• Holy cow! OMG! You've GOT to be kidding! No way! Get out of town! Wallace & Gromit! I already knew I was in love with you Telltale, but now this is beyond love. Where do I kneel?

It's funny, because I really never expected this -- yet it make so much sense!

I very much agree with you Gabez. This is an awesomely unpredictable move, but such a perfect fit for Telltale and the episodic format!

• @Dan said: “Clay presents a challenge if you really get into the detail of it. For example, adding fingerprints in a medium where there aren’t any is one of the discussions of how far we should go with the game’s detail.”

They should do it Neverhood-style.

edit: I know it's not gonna happen, but it would be nice anyway...

• User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

this game is gonna be SWEET!

• the return of Nick!!!!
    and i love Wallace & Gromit!

I FREAKIN LOVE YOU TELLTALE!

• @NickTTG said: this game is gonna be SWEET!

Good to see that at least Telltale themselves like it..

• Hm.

I'm not quite ecstatic yet, to be honest.

But yes, this is definitely not the kind of thing I was expecting(and no, I wasn't expecting a LucasArts adventure franchise!). And wow was it a surprise!

I'm going to, at the very least, give the first game a try. I suppose Telltale is going to do the "Upgrade to the full season after buying one episode" deal they do with Sam and Max? If so, then I'll probably buy the first episode and see if I really enjoy it.

Curse of the Were-Rabbit was fun, and I liked it. But I honestly hadn't seen much of Wallace and Gromit before that, and it's not a franchise that I can't wait to get released, like Sam and Max and Homestar.

*glances up at the cheering masses*

Don't kill me, guys. ;_;

• Congratulations, guys!
    This is a far more international license than Strong Bad. I've always loved the characters and I'm ready to jump in! :)

Add Comment