User Avatar Image

Cheapest boss characters

posted by roberttitus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

Every gamer under the sun has faced a boss characeter in a game that just fights so f***ing dirty that it sends them into a altered state of mind.... a state of mind know as gamer rage (see also: throwing controllers, shouting obscenities, biting the heads off of orphened baby chipmunks). What I want to know is what boss character (Mini-bosses count too) has sent you furthest down that path & what the craziest thing that a boss fight has made you do or say (censor it with *'s if it is super bad.... no need to corrupt the children).

117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In Kingdom Hearts where you have to fight Riku in Hallow Bastion. EVERY TIME I DIED, I HAD TO WATCH THE CUTSCENE MORE THAN 5 TIMES. I hate cutscenes that are long and you can't skip them when you're entering a boss fight. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

• @reversingmemories said: In Kingdom Hearts where you have to fight Riku in Hallow Bastion. EVERY TIME I DIED, I HAD TO WATCH THE CUTSCENE MORE THAN 5 TIMES. I hate cutscenes that are long and you can't skip them when you're entering a boss fight. WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

After a while your saying the lines the same time they are. (Gets rly freaky with Riku/Ansem double voice).

• Pamela Voorhees’ head, Freddy’s hand, The Mad Hatter, Kessler, Colonel Autumn, Oogie Boogie, Nicole Horne, Tyrone King.

• Ooo, a puzzle. Lemme see if I can get these.

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Alice in Wonderland, Prototype? inFamous, Fallout: New Vegas, The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, Max Payne (and I've no idea what you're on about, she was easy - and probably the most fitting final boss I've ever seen)and Punch Out?

• Kessler was hard? I think i died twice on that boss fight.

Alister in R&C A Crack In Time on hard mode. It's not hard but more long and annoying and if you die you have to start the whole fight again. Even the RYNO does not do much damage to him.

• The final boss in Jet Set Radio is a bastard.
    First form? Pretty easy
    Second part? It's really hard. I keep running out if time because I can't build up enough momentum to grind up the rail and tag him.

• @Darth Marsden said: Ooo, a puzzle. Lemme see if I can get these.

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Alice in Wonderland, Prototype? inFamous, Fallout: New Vegas, The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge, Max Payne (and I've no idea what you're on about, she was easy - and probably the most fitting final boss I've ever seen)and Punch Out?

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, American McGee’s Alice (you were close,) inFamous, Fallout 3 (not close enough), Oogie’s Revenge, Max Payne, Dead Rising 2.

• @Noname215 said: Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, American McGee’s Alice (you were close,) inFamous, Fallout 3 (not close enough), Oogie’s Revenge, Max Payne, Dead Rising 2.

I still don't see how you think Kessler was hard. Jeez storming the fort in inFamous 2 was harder in my opinion.

• Shao Kahn! Let me tell you it feels pretty damn good when you finally kill that son of a bitch.

• Mbison-hdstance.gif

This guy might have something to say.

Add Comment