User Avatar Image

not lee! noooooo

posted by Burfrickydur on - last edited - Viewed by 748 users

just finished ep 5. great story, i dunno about that ending tho! lee better not be dead!

much like the tv series i feel like if certain characters die (glen and daryl mostly) i'd stop watching. ill check out season 2 to see how clem made out but if lee is dead...

for me clem and lee make the game what it is. just my opinion

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ghositex said: Lee didn't die, Clementine shot him in the cheek!!

I hope it is. It suck though after all this. Why the F did they kill main char for?. At least make it a gamepisode worth waiting for, now it ruined. Im not gonna spend anymore on this game unless it worth every penny. Gonna watch it on youtube for new season. Hope it turn out Clementine shot Lee on his cheek then she scared and run and of course Lee didnt turn.:(

• @Ghositex said: Lee didn't die, Clementine shot him in the cheek!!

LOL

I may have to make a pirate Lee avatar now....

• @Fakgov said: I hope it is. It suck though after all this. Why the F did they kill main char for?. At least make it a gamepisode worth waiting for, now it ruined. Im not gonna spend anymore on this game unless it worth every penny. Gonna watch it on youtube for new season. Hope it turn out Clementine shot Lee on his cheek then she scared and run and of course Lee didnt turn.:(

You know it won't be like that. You know that if Clem missed then Lee WILL turn into a Walker. So Lee died big whoop. Yes I am sad that he died and that he will not be back for season 2 but we will have a new story unfold with more characters to get to know and try to help them survive this harsh world.

And if your not going to spend anymore on this game just because Lee died then as I said to the OP The Walking is is not a good franchise for you because everyone will die it is just a matter of when.

• @DreadMagus said: LOL

I may have to make a pirate Lee avatar now....

iUGxq.png

I was bored, they're too big to be an avatar anyway ^^
    Edit: Ben's eye patch also looks weird.
    Edit 2: Screw ben.

@DreadMagus said: Everyone will die it is just a matter of when.

People always die, it's one of the only things a ZA doesn't really change. It just.. speeds up the process.

• @Ghositex said: People always die, it's one of the only things a ZA doesn't really change. It just.. speeds up the process.

I know but everyone amuses that because they have a favorite character or it is a main character then that character will be untouched when it is completely wrong.

• Lee is definitely dead, forever and ever and ever. He will never come back.

I know how that sucks though. I had a real problem with Tyrese's death in the comics. If you read a lot of Marvel, where people hop in and out of graves with cheerful abandon, it's quite a change reading a comic where death is never ever reversed.

• @Textbook said: Lee is definitely dead, forever and ever and ever. He will never come back.

I know how that sucks though. I had a real problem with Tyrese's death in the comics. If you read a lot of Marvel, where people hop in and out of graves with cheerful abandon, it's quite a change reading a comic where death is never ever reversed.

Agreed

• I remember reading Kirkman saying that he regretted killing Alan as early as he did and now thinks the character might have had more to contribute had he stuck around. But in the same piece he said he also new that trying some kind of miracle save on Alan would cost the book its credibility. It just can't be undone at any price. I'm sure he's applying the same rules to the game.

If Lee comes back, and he won't, I'm just saying, if Lee comes back I would head for the exits because it would be a corny sell-out thing to do and I get enough of that from other media.

• Yeah it was a sad end. I really liked it to see how the main character gets slowly killed by the "virus". It gave a very good impression how such a cruel world really works and that we all would also die in such a world, even if we are heros ;)
    The only thing which would surely prevent me from buying season 2 is if Lee survives in a miracle way. Than I can also play a Barbie-game instead but Telltale won't do this big mistake which would make them unreliable.
    This game is about the horror of a apocalypse (in a dramatical way) and not about love. That's why I really liked the end, was really a great dramatical end.

• I really don't like that end. It made me feel kinda like Everything i did, gone to hell... Just was... useless, that no matter of what, Lee die... That would be cool with some endings and he survives in some. It was sad to watch him death after all of that...

Add Comment