28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could someone explain why it went from 51-49 to 55-45 (GW2 leading in both) within the span of like thirty seconds?

• @lucidity02 said: Could someone explain why it went from 51-49 to 55-45 (GW2 leading in both) within the span of like thirty seconds?

yeah that sucks, at least they beat WOW and they are suppose to have like 11 million subscribers

• Verbatim comment from one of the brain trusts voting in this competition:

"Yet TWD videogame is a complete rehash of the gameplay from Heavy Rain, but with cell shaded graphics and zombies."

Right. Heavy Rain and TWD are clearly the same game. Hopefully G4TV is irrelevant enough that TWD losing won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

• @lucidity02 said: Verbatim comment from one of the brain trusts voting in this competition:

"Yet TWD videogame is a complete rehash of the gameplay from Heavy Rain, but with cell shaded graphics and zombies."

Right. Heavy Rain and TWD are clearly the same game. Hopefully G4TV is irrelevant enough that TWD losing won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

TWD beats Heavy rain in my opinion, i cant stand heavy rain's QTE's and TWD story is way better

• @lucidity02 said: Verbatim comment from one of the brain trusts voting in this competition:

To be fair both games are very similar. Sure they take place in a different universe but as far as story, gameplay and character-development is concerned I can't name a single game that is closer to TWD than heavy rain.

But anyhow, last night I checked it was 51-49, now it is 55-45 with the poll closing in 45 minutes, it's pretty much over.

• OK WE LOST! but it's alright we still have VAG and Machinima :)

• Son of a...I can't believe we lost to Guild Wars 2!Seriously,there are dozens of GW 2's out there,just with a diff name.One if Rift,one is Aion...some people are really stupid. :mad:

Kinda feel sorry for Telltale now,they put so much effort and were looking forward to the awards so much,in the end,a rep grinding/raiding MMO beats their unique work. :(

• I would feel bad for Telltale but (a) they will win tons of other stuff and b) I messaged their Twitter account like last week about this competition and they totally ignored me. They should have pushed way harder for this one though.

• Not bad though. Looks like the 'smallest' game with the biggest % there. For example, ME3 lost with 46% to GW2, and now a lot of people who didn't know about TWD now do.

Add Comment