User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 127.2K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had to psychically drag my self out of bed today cos my body and mind did not want me to leave.

• @Icedhope said: I honestly had a really bad day and one of the people who I thought could help tried to pass me along to another friend. It's true my closest friends live the farthest away.

I can't even talk to my friends here about my problems.

• This is the best stuff I've seen all week (well okay, It's still monday).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iel0-YcsIdk

• @Giant Tope said: I feel crushed. I can't shake it. I feel miserable and I dont know why.

Sounds like you need some new-bunny time. See if you can entertain the bunny. Re-enact famous Warner Brothers scenes. The bunny is counting on you.

@Giant Tope said: I can't even talk to my friends here about my problems.

If it's because I keep posting silly solutions to everything you're stressed about (similar to the above), I can shut up and just let you vent if you want.

• @Secret Fawful said: I can't even talk to my friends here about my problems.

Do you want to?

• @WarpSpeed said: Sounds like you need some new-bunny time. See if you can entertain the bunny. Re-enact famous Warner Brothers scenes. The bunny is counting on you.

I tried reenacting this. She rejected the sweater quite quickly.

• @WarpSpeed said:
    If it's because I keep posting silly solutions to everything you're stressed about (similar to the above), I can shut up and just let you vent if you want.

I mean in person. My friends here in this state that I am living in which is Missouri, of which I have about two or three if I push it.

@WarpSpeed said: Do you want to?

I don't know what I want to do. My mind is a barrel full of....monkeys THE LINE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONKEYS WHO SAYS BARREL FULL OF CATS IT'S BIG DUMB DUMBITY DUMB.

• @WarpSpeed said: Sounds like you need some new-bunny time. See if you can entertain the bunny. Re-enact famous Warner Brothers scenes. The bunny is counting on you.

gifs-bugs-bunny.gifrabbit-seville.jpgvideo_bugs_bunny_071_hare_trigger_132851Rabbit_Fire.jpg

• I know that feeling.
    My best friend I haven't spoken to face to face in months. He seems to have moved on to a great new life, whilst I'm still in the shitter.
    I'm happy for him, but I can't help but feel that a lot of it just happens to fall onto his plate.
    I feel like he's going to forget me and I'm going to be alone again.

Can't seem to bond and put trust into anyone at work or in my local area. I feel pathetic for being so lonely and useless and miserable.

I still have some foolish hope left. It seems to leak out of my pores. It's like sweat, very smelly and irritating, but if I did not cover myself in it, this miserable world would have ravaged me by now.

So yeah. I'm pretty depressed too. Definitely in a dark episode, I just hope things get a little better for all of us.

• @Secret Fawful said: I don't know what I want to do. My mind is a barrel full of....monkeys THE LINE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONKEYS WHO SAYS BARREL FULL OF CATS IT'S BIG DUMB DUMBITY DUMB.

I think it's a bag of cats. You put cats in a bag, monkeys in a barrel. I have no idea where you'd put a hippopotamus. A tupperware?

It's okay to not know what you want. Knowing that you don't know is a good starting point. It's when you don't know what you you don't know where things start getting tough.

This discussion has been closed.