User Avatar Image

After buying episode 2-5 game stay "Coming Soon"

posted by BenjaminBel88 on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users

Hi,

I just played episode 1, I've decided to bought episode 2-5 but when I try to start episode 2, the mention "Coming soon" stays.

I rebooted my iPhone 4S but it still doensn't work ! :confused:

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I also tried all remedies suggested by Matt. I even went a step further and connected to several different networks. I did have success in loading updates on my iPad while in the US. Which leads me to believe it will show coming soon in Canada indefinitely until Telltale fixes the issue. It does kinda suck to pay $15.00 for a multi-pack to not have any more episodes. $20.00 for one episode is kinda a rip off. Any news on when this will be fixed for Canadians?:mad:

• Is the "coming soon" issue only for non-US resident? I'm on the other side of the world and it keep showing as coming soon.

• @oiboy said: I also tried all remedies suggested by Matt. I even went a step further and connected to several different networks. I did have success in loading updates on my iPad while in the US. Which leads me to believe it will show coming soon in Canada indefinitely until Telltale fixes the issue. It does kinda suck to pay $15.00 for a multi-pack to not have any more episodes. $20.00 for one episode is kinda a rip off. Any news on when this will be fixed for Canadians?:mad:

Hi !

I guess you're right ! ;)
    But indeed, before removing the money they should make the game available! It s*ck !! :eek:
    I'm really mad :mad:
    I hope that the other episodes will be availble before 2013 !!

• @imood said: Is the "coming soon" issue only for non-US resident? I'm on the other side of the world and it keep showing as coming soon.

Well, I'm from Belgium, and same here . . . episode 2-5 will be available . . . In 2014 I guess LoL :p

• I live in Oregon in the US and I still have this problem. Its really annoying.

• Ditto issues, bought multi pack, and can't open 2-5. Emailed support, and received an email support #, so will follow up. When registering, it said that I needed to unlock the games after downloading, so I am looking into that now.

• okay, after purchasing multi pack / download by hitting "get' for each episode/ then hit play - when finished episode 1 completed comes up, tap to play a completed episode 1, it took me to the other episodes - gave me options to play 2 or 3 or 4 or .....

Add Comment