User Avatar Image

Race in TWD universe

posted by marcu5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

the finale was just more evidence that TWD is a racist franchise

271 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @marcu5 said: who said anything about her parents?

and who said anything about screws?

You did...you called her a white girl...or a mixed girl...both her parents are black. So either you are now being racist in an attempt to show racism, or you are just ignoring this for your benefit.

• @HelloCthulhu said: You did...you called her a white girl...or a mixed girl...both her parents are black. So either you are now being racist in an attempt to show racism, or you are just ignoring this for your benefit.

who cares how they look in a picture? if the pic wasnt in the game, most of you would assume shes white or asian.

• @marcu5 said: TWD makes sure all white guys get the short end of the stick. just ask Kenny

Fixed.

I mean seriously...the man lost his entire family in front of his own eyes.
    And the pic was in game...way to pay attention.

• @Panzer89 said: See how easy that is to turn around?:)

kinda stupid considering all the other white living characters in the walking dead universe.

• @HelloCthulhu said: Fixed.

I mean seriously...the man lost his entire family in front of his own eyes.
    And the pic was in game...way to pay attention.

kenny will be in season 2, where as Lee is dead. great comparison.

hell, kenny had more character development than Lee. we had to basically guess Lee's past

• @marcu5 said: kinda stupid considering all the other white living characters in the walking dead universe.

Yea...like Omid (middle-eastern by the name) and Christa (black) and Clementine (black)...and...wait...

• @marcu5 said: kinda stupid considering all the other white living characters in the walking dead universe.

...and what about all the dead white ones? You REALLY seen to hate white characters.

@marcu5 said:
    hell, kenny had more character development than Lee. we had to basically guess Lee's past

Wow, completely missing the point of that, we are.

Lee's past is left up to the player to decide because he's a representation of the players action!

• @marcu5 said: kenny will be in season 2, where as Lee is dead. great comparison.

um...you are on crack if you think kenny survived a pile of walkers with no ammo and no weapons.

• @marcu5 said: TWD makes sure all black guys get the short end of the stick. just ask Lee

if he wasn't dead i would be telling him he was a great guy :D

I'm not aware of the geography of georgia , but would you expect a more racially diverse group than we have in georgia

i didnt really notice the "there can only be one" rule but both t-dog and oscar are made up for the show they could have been any colour

• @Panzer89 said: ...and what about all the dead white ones? You REALLY seen to hate white characters.

if there's 10 white characters, and 1 black character. why the hell would i care if one of them dies? kill all white characters, continously, then you might have a point

This discussion has been closed.